Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Benny
@benny
13 years ago
45 posts
I get the same reactions. I'm becoming Rastafarian and I have a black rasta broinlaw and my sis said it's natural for him to get dreads and have them clean but my are dirty ( I'm Mexican) I keep mine clean. I clean them every 2 days. I've gotten to the point where o don't care what ppl say f-it
Benny
@benny
13 years ago
45 posts
Lol epic

Matthew DiBiase said:
Wen people say dreads are dirty I tell them yeah I never wash mine and I got cockroaches in em.....he'll I don't care what people think !! Expression is what keeps us going and I'm goin fast

Benny said:
I get the same reactions. I'm becoming Rastafarian and I have a black rasta broinlaw and my sis said it's natural for him to get dreads and have them clean but my are dirty ( I'm Mexican) I keep mine clean. I clean them every 2 days. I've gotten to the point where o don't care what ppl say f-it
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

usualy they ay they are the cleanest hair they ever saw but u do get the ocasional hater who just has to tell u your gross so they feel less gross

typicaly thats the case ppl who hate themselves put you down cause if u feel loweer then them they dont dfeel so low anymore

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form