Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

create a page challenge

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
you may have noticed that there are now links to 2 new pages, methods and maintenance that just give a short lil intro to methods and maintenance with links to the forums sections they correspond to.id also like members to take it upon themselves to write up pages for various other related subjects.suggestions would be a page on products a page on specific methods and maintenanceeach created page will end with a link to the forum section its most closely related toi will then remove the rss feed box from the front page and replace it with another list of links to these created pagesin addition, we can add authors links to your profiles if you wish credit for the pages.this way if someones looking for backcombing info they can go direct to a page read up on it then follow a link to methods forum where all methods are talked about.i think providing easy access guides for most related subjects will help a ton.your also welcome to jazz it up a bit, with pictures and vids.if you know a lil html you can do any designing you want, if not, just submit in plain text i'll do a lil minor formatting (nothing too fancy) and take care of all the linkingif all ya wanna do is create a themed guide or page on any related subjects that would be awesome.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i added a member creatted pages and guides section to the links over there--->as you create pages they will often be interlinked .. the individual methods in the methods oage linked to a page on that method and so onofcourse if u wanna edit or add to an existing page that can be concidered too..the more specific subjects we cover the better.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
added a natural/neglect guide linked from the methods pageid love one creatted for every method and every type of maintenance (and eventualy products and salon/loctician revues too) these pages will provide an easier way to find basic info then searching the forums will, but will also be doorways into the forum areas they corrospond to

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
thank you Ian for the new backcombing guide we still need other methods guides and maintenance guides..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so far this is what we got donedreading methodsdreadlock maintenancenatural, neglect, freeform, organic, dreading guidebackcombing dreads guidesalon (loctician) dreads guidetwist and rip method dreading guidecrocheting dreadlocks making dreads with a crochet hookdreadlock washing guidethese are a few that still need to be donetwist and neglectdread perm(any other methods i missed)separating dreadlocks to prevent congos.twisting dreads.palm rollingroot rubbingclockwise or counterclockwise rubbing.dreadballinginterlockingwaxingsewing in loose hairstip rubbingfeltingpressinganything else maintenance related i missedand productsproducts can be any way ya feel u should do italso ..if anyone wants to take lil time look over the pages (links over there--->)and see if they need editing in any way

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
still could use these guides if anyone wants to tackle 1

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
been hard at work creatting new pagessee links over there---> under member creatted pages and guidesstill need afew morei dont mind making em but id love for input or editingat least take a look and comment on them

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i just did a interlocking page buty i cant do the fiinal edits till they fix my ip issue (tonight i hope)im gonna try finnishing up all the maintenance pages in the next few days, but someone just dragged up the history page and reminded me wanted to make a history of dreads page

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form