☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

howdy folks

\

inspiration just hit

and came up with 2 big collaborative projects for ya all to work on in groups

project 1 a well writen downloadable pdf or ebook type "guide to dreading the right way" including links back here as refference.

2nd

a full video guide to dreading (no length limits this is not for youtube however we can make a youtube trailer type excerpt with link to her e to get full guide.

i will create a downloads.dreadlockssite.com subdomain and give the groups working on each ftp access so file sharing will be easy

when they are complete a link to each will go in the header area

additionaly torrent files will be made for each so they can be sghared widely on torrent sites and if anyone wants to take responcibility for putting them out on any other file share things u can

alotta ppl might findf the site look around omce and not come back but if they can download a guide take it with them then the guide recomends here for further reading and to answer questions it will bring more ppl back

and spreading them out "in the wild" outside the site on file shares of all types will potentialy gt alot more ppl to find us who wouldnt otherwise

and no matter what

these gguides if reallty well dome and complete will be valued and appreciated by those who get them free

(if you want for your work we can even add a suggested donation that could be split by the groups who put them together)

so we need a group with writting skills and a group with vid skills

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:04:55PM
KafkaX
@kafkax
13 years ago
69 posts
Anyone on the writing team yet? Id like to be a part of this!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yopur on it and as 1st to reply your the team captain :)

KafkaX said:

Anyone on the writing team yet? Id like to be a part of this!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KafkaX
@kafkax
13 years ago
69 posts
Team captain?! I am honored!We willbe in touch tomorrow :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form