Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread growth rates

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
about how fast do your dreads grow? mine i havent seperated in a year and 3 months about so the congos are a good indicator (i dont think they combined for a few months so lets call it a years growth.)taking the 1 dread dead center front closest to the hairline the congod part comes to exactly the tip of my nose, so i guess about 6 inches.i know many of ya might still be in the shrinkage stage, but those whos dreads started to grow, estimate the annual growth rate(it will be widely varried, i have a freind whos dreads started around the same time as mine and his are barely past his shoulders)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:27:26PM
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
how long does it take for your dreads to shrink up fully and really start to grow?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
kinda varries but at a guess 8-10 months .. i think natural the shrink and grow rates kinda cancle eachother out so you have sorta a zero growth or slow growth period but other methods u go through a more dramatic shrinking thenm growth..at least it seemed that way to me Daniel Ordonez said:
how long does it take for your dreads to shrink up fully and really start to grow?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form