Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

in the interest of full disclosure

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

you may have had messages from another site i wont name whos been trying to lure people from our site to theires one of the ways they try to do this is claim ink all about profitering

well let me tell ya about the proffits ive made off this site..haha (srry gotta laugh to call it proffits)

site costs

65 a moth for this site and the shops site combined

plus another 40 a month i spend behind the scenes on seo stuff

plus but hmm 300 or so i spent on varios software related to seo

(ah yea and the 600 i had to spend to upgrade my pc cause i couldnt keep the sitemap updated without the upgrade)

add to that the 18 hours a day i spend working on the site and here comes the amazing proffits

today was actualy the second most "proffitable" day ever at an amazuing oh i;ll just paste it in

Today's estimated earnings: $14.22

i'm rich i'm rich haha

what ya dont know is

wgen members were in trouble i gave them every cent i had saved up for months$

$2,500

when someone needed to escape an abusingve situation i paid theyre way home coast to coast

another i set up in a hotel and bought food rather then let them be ion the streets

the shops ive set up many for free 1 i charged for and that was a full setup and i think he will tell u how much work i did on it for a whopping 45 diollars i worked on it for ..what 2 weeks setting it up?

oh and the ads on the shop..i msade a whole penny so far..1 cent..and it only cost me 20 bucks a month to make that penny (that penny was in 3 months )

have i made more then the site costs? yea ..have i gained anythuing by it? nope not a bit

in fact my accounts overdrawn because of what i just spent that gained us the few search positions we just gained

anyways im getting tired of the way this other sites attacking us and trying to lure ppl away

so wanted ya all to be completely in te loop

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:04:38PM
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
As much time as you have devoted to this site...and the money that you have put into it....I wish that you WERE making money off of it! I would never have an issue with that. No one has sent me any messages about it. This is the first time I have heard anything at all about it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well messages hacve gone out to at least 200 thsat i know of

i wish i was making enough to live off of too haha but i dont care much about monety thats why i give so much back

but when the site does make 1 whole dollar more ten usual i get excited just cause it means the sites doing better .. if i had to guess wether i earned more or spent more on the site id guess its pretty cclose to even

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form