Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Starting over with dreads...?

Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
I'm thinking of starting over with my dreads. I want to dye my hair blue again, and I've been thinking of taking my dreads out and starting over anyways. It kills me to have to do that, but I think if I just start over it will be better. I mean, I was going to have bangs with this set and I just gave up with that, and they started to dread naturally, and they look better than the rest of my dreads. I'm going to keep my two favourites though. They're underneath and right next to each other.I feel if I start over and just go ALL natural like I did with my bangs, I would be a lot happier. I have two dreads that are locked in the middle a little, but the root is splitting in half. I hate that.If you guys could give me advice on what I should do, please give it to me. Also, I'll attatch some pictures of them a little shy of 7 weeks. They turned 7 weeks yesterday.
updated by @jessica-ann-hughes: 01/13/15 09:04:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

looks easy to comb out just soak in conditioner and carefully and slowluy comb tip to root

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
Okay(: most of them are really loose and I could slowly and carefully pull them apart a little. I think starting over will make me happier with them.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
i'm sure it will and they'll be beautiful

--
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
I agree(: I'll also have this chance to get my scalp a little better. I'm so excited. It's like a fresh start.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

whats up with yoir scalp?

--
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
A major case of the itchies. I have dry scalp and I still have shampoo and conditioner for it, so I'll use it up and then start doing the bs/acv washes.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form