Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Salt water and Dreads

Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts
Can swimming to much be bad for your dreads even if it's saltwater.I hear saltwater good but if you get in the ocean 2-3 times a week could it be bad?
updated by @austin-potter: 01/13/15 09:04:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

nope best thing u can do just rinse or wash out the fish shit smell lol remember the ocean is the bathroom of not only millions and bilions of fishies but 1/2 the human waste and garbage and pollutants end up there too

whenever u swim in the ocean u should have that image of washing your dreads in a tiolet in mind not only that but a gas station tiolet that hasnt been cleaned in years and is frequented by junkies with puke on the walls and a stench that makes u sick

that mental image should remind u to wash or at least rinse out all that nastiness after

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
haha sorry just trying to stress the importance of washing it out after swiming in the ocean i mean u can smell the dead fish smell in your hair afterwards right?

--
Matt Locks
@matt-locks
13 years ago
3 posts

I always wanted to swim in the ocean, (cuz Ive never even been near an ocean or natural saltwater) and now it seems much less appealing *sigh :(

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

haha srrry its still grwear to sw9im in but wouldnt leave it in after is all

actualy if u think about it 1/2 the water u drink was reclaimed from sewage treatment plants so is ..(somewhat) purified water flushed down the tiolets

we humans are a strange creature arent we we add piosions to the air water and food we need to survive then wonder why we get sick so take mopre piosions to cure ourselves (actualy we just piosion the illness away hoping to piosion the viruses more then we piosion oursekves

--
Matt Locks
@matt-locks
13 years ago
3 posts

lol so true

Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
13 years ago
79 posts

the ocean doesnt really smell like dead fish, only the harbors and stuff but that is where i live, and i would never swim in there all the oil and stuff

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i grew up on a sailboat we sailed into the baltimore inner harbour often and there was a wide variety of stinks there every mile had its own sickening smell

was grosss

--
Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
13 years ago
79 posts

haha that sucks, in so cal the water is actually pretty good, my hair actually feels better after getting out of the water haha

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form