Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

other language support (please translate if possible)

minhoca(jose)
@minhocajose
15 years ago
2 posts
Gracias por este foro, necesitaba saber sobre cm quitar la caspa, eh escuchado sobre el baking soda pero no se la cantidad y queria saber. Y si tienen otros remedios pues estoy dispuesto a escuchar. Gracias de antemano
updated by @minhocajose: 07/23/15 06:57:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
can someone translate this i recognized 2 words as a request for info on baking soda? i think minhoca(jose) said:
Gracias por este foro, necesitaba saber sobre cm quitar la caspa, eh escuchado sobre el baking soda pero no se la cantidad y queria saber. Y si tienen otros remedios pues estoy dispuesto a escuchar. Gracias de antemano

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
He said, "Thanks for this forum, I need to know how to remove dandruff/flakes, I know to use baking soda, but I don't know how much, and I'd like to know. And if you have other remedies, I'd like to hear them. Thanks." soaringeagle said:
can someone translate this i recognized 2 words as a request for info on baking soda? i think

minhoca(jose) said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
thanksok i use 1/3-3/4 cup to a gallon of water or a good handfull to 2 or 3 litersadd to that 10 drops teatree oil 20-30 drops rosemary oildump over head and allow to soak a good while 10-30 minutesif you want, follow that with a vinagar rinse either apple cidar vinagar or white, but diluted alot , a capfull or 2 up to 1/2 cup or so in a 3 liter you dont need to leave it on too long, a few minutes is fineif you want, between washes use a rosemary tea sprayed on and left on Matthew said:
He said, "Thanks for this forum, I need to know how to remove dandruff/flakes, I know to use baking soda, but I don't know how much, and I'd like to know. And if you have other remedies, I'd like to hear them. Thanks."

soaringeagle said:
can someone translate this i recognized 2 words as a request for info on baking soda? i think

minhoca(jose) said:

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i almost understood some of that :) can you translate the responce about the baking soda? thankslove ya all for putting forth the effort to make this site so special and inclusive Sorriso_Nery said:
Hablo espaol y hablo ingles... si tienen una pregunta me la pueden hacer a mi... o quieren que les traduzca tambien... nos veremos por aqui...

I

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
thank youyou guys all make this place specialthank you all

--
minhoca(jose)
@minhocajose
15 years ago
2 posts
Thanks, Gracias
Geeh Roots
@geeh-roots
15 years ago
2 posts
aah muito obrigadaaa =]
Geeh Roots
@geeh-roots
15 years ago
2 posts
Geeh Roots said:
aah muito obrigadaaa =]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
since the sites growing so fast, maybe we should make a thread fir each language?maybe make the title (name of language) dread help translation suportthen 1st post (in that language ofcourse)welcome to dreadlockssite, if you need help with anything post your questions here in your native language and the questions and responces will be translated to and from english so we can help answer your questions more easily.please be patient as the translations are voluntary by our members, and it may take some time.if you use a google or other online transation service to read the site, they often don't work so well, so you can ask for clarification in english threads as well, or copy and paste the english post here for translation.

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form