Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

American Healthcare more evasive than unicorns

Cameron Zion
@cameron-zion
13 years ago
45 posts

So generally I am not a "ranter" although this clearly makes that statement false. Im 22 and now work 4 hours a day as a carpenter due to Fibromyalgia. I was denied insurance by a large insurance company (Anthem) and am not provided any coverage from the company that employs me, Today my medication was upped and another medication was added to the cocktail. My medication expenses alone are $400 dollars a month ironically the same amount as my rent as of July 25th. When you make roughly $800 dollars a month and have a bill like that on top of car insurance, which is high due to a DUI when i was 19, and don't forget food I'm the kinda person that has to eat daily which I believe pharmaceutical companies don't believe exist.It can be tight. My girlfriend and I live together however she is a grad student and can only make around the same as I can monthly. I'm at a loss at the moment I have stayed positive up until this point and now I'm cracking, my ladies riding her bike across the country and I am starting to break under all of this stress. It will all work out I'm sure but if even one has any suggestions considering health insurance please get in touch with me.

updated by @cameron-zion: 01/13/15 09:04:21PM
Cameron Zion
@cameron-zion
13 years ago
45 posts
Ive been looking but Virginia doesn't seem to have anything for people who make over 12,000 so if you make say 20,000 a year you get denied ad but can barely pay for the medical bills. Even to go to my doctor to get a new script or follow up is $72 dollars. I'm going to apply for ad through Phizer. The commonwealth can be extremely frustrating at times. My girlfriend is from Rhode Island and cant get over how difficult all this has been.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form