Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

personal space

Cathy
@cathy
13 years ago
33 posts

I had a really weird encounter yesterday that I thought I'd share.

I was sitting in work with a friend and a guy, who I don't particularly like, came over to talk to him. This guy has in the past had no problem coming up to me in the corridor, pointing at my head and saying "your hair's fuzzy" or "wow your nose ring looks gross today". Yesterday however while talking to my friend he just reached out and started feeling my hair. My friend said "Dude she has personal space issues" which I knida do in that I don't like people touching my hair without asking me. So instead of stopping.....he bent over and sniffed it! What the hell?!

This is a near 40 year old man with a ponytail halfway down his back, you'd think he would have some understanding!

Rant over!

updated by @cathy: 01/13/15 09:03:32PM
Benny
@benny
13 years ago
45 posts
Wow that is a little to far in the bubble I had store clerk do that a few days a go but she went do they stink and leans over the counter and put her nose right on my head!!!! Lol
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
wow. I have had people touch my hair, but never had someone smell it. Except for a few people who have hugged me and said that my hair smells good, but that is different. That is just weird.
Cathy
@cathy
13 years ago
33 posts

lol Badger, he's married with two kids and while that doesn't mean it's not impossible, I really just think he's a dick! We're in the same department but a different floor in the building so thankfully we don't cross paths often.

I've had loads of people asking if they can touch them which I'm absolutely fine with, in fact, i kinda like it! But no one has EVER sniffed them before, not even my fiance!

Actually the only time anyone has commented on the smell of them was my Mum when I just started out and was using DH wax, she said they smelt disgusting! :s (she waited til I stopped waxing to tell me this)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form