Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

does this sound stupid?

bob2
@bob2
13 years ago
3 posts
okay so i had a friend awhile back that only had a couple real thick dreads that she put in the back. she usually just had it in a braid or something. well i aint really ready to commit to to dreading my whole head. does this sound like a bad idea? i have really long, thick, dirty blonde hair. its curly-ish but straight too if that makes any sense at all. just wondering what you guys might think. sorry, kinda new to this but thanks for your help!
updated by @bob2: 01/13/15 09:03:31PM
xxMercy
@xxmercy
13 years ago
26 posts
its not stupid at all. i started with my whole head but because of work and stuff i combed out most of my hair. i kept seven fat ones though lol. thinking of letting the rest come back naturally=]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
if you just let it dread naturaly you get a few here and there not all at once and if u decide o not let it all dread just start combing the indreaded parts..or let the rest dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
bob2
@bob2
13 years ago
3 posts

hmm would i do the hair on the top or the hair underneath? its really long underneath, and i dont really want it tangling with the rest of my hair. and could i still wash the rest of my hair normally? just cover up the dreads or something?

thanks guys, i appreciate it!

Benny
@benny
13 years ago
45 posts
Do it how ever u want just at the bottom u have to seperate so it dosent nomnom the other hair up some ppl like a transition do getting dreads and I think partials look kool

bob said:

hmm would i do the hair on the top or the hair underneath? its really long underneath, and i dont really want it tangling with the rest of my hair. and could i still wash the rest of my hair normally? just cover up the dreads or something?

thanks guys, i appreciate it!

bob2
@bob2
13 years ago
3 posts
alright thanks! ill play around with it
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form