Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Baking Soda Wash

Alati
@alati
13 years ago
4 posts

Hello Friends, I wish you all well-being. I have read a few things on the site about using baking soda to wash my locks, I use a mixture of:

• warm water
  • baking soda
  • tea tree oil

I just pour is over my head and kinda squeeze it through my locks. Then I let it set for about 5 minutes or so then rinse with luke-warm water. Sometimes i rinse with apple cider vinegar then rise with the luke-warm water. I do this once every two weeks or so or I just feel I need a deep deep clean. I've probably done it 4 times since I've read about it and It feels pretty good.

So besides it being an all natural way to wash and it cleans very well. Does this method provide any other benifits that anyone knows of?

Thanks.

Peace Life Love Freedom

Alati

updated by @alati: 01/13/15 09:03:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

exfoliates dead dry skin adding rosemary and other oils treats dabdruff and psoriasis and other scalp conditions

its customizable to your scalp and hair add jojoba for moisture, sea salt to dry

tearree prevents bugs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alati
@alati
13 years ago
4 posts

Thanks Brother.

soaring eagle said:

exfoliates dead dry skin adding rosemary and other oils treats dabdruff and psoriasis and other scalp conditions

its customizable to your scalp and hair add jojoba for moisture, sea salt to dry

tearree prevents bugs

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form