Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Thoughts of brushing

Joey
@joey
15 years ago
9 posts
So I've had thoughts of brushing lately and starting over. My hair is dreading, but it's not going how I'd like it to go (even thought I don't really know how I'd [I]like[/I] it to go). I actually wish I would have backcombed a bit to section my hair, because now it's just all matting up into one big mess. One side seems to be sectioning nicely, but the rest, not so much.I've ripped a lot in the back, but it's hard to because I don't know what is supposed to go where, should I rip that, I have no clue what I'm doing back there, etc. I nowhere near have straight hair, so that makes it a bit more difficult for me with all the curls and all. A lot of my curls have actually turned into hard, dreaded curls. Mostly, it's all just mess.I also decided to finally get a good shave in while taking the pictures.

This is the side that seems to be sectioning nicely.

And this is the horrible side.

updated by @joey: 01/13/15 08:27:20PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
rip that side into sections then add some beads and give it a few more weeks b4 u even concidser anything

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Joey
@joey
15 years ago
9 posts
Oh man.This is gonna hurt. lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
do it lil carefully u shoulda kept ontop of it more and it wouldnt but u can wiggle a finger under a feww hairs at a time and oull em out till u can rip ez.. ondce its done its done then u wont hafta worry abnd just do lil touch upsbut..think how much more brushing will hurt Joey said:
Oh man.

This is gonna hurt. lol

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
u can also use a l;il light conditioning spray to helpvinagaror oil (olive oil)not enough to unravel forming dreads just enough to soften up connecting hairs so they release easier

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form