Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

2 days in~ TnR, loooooove!

Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts

Just Randomly started TnR-ing a lot of my hair, and decided to do all of it, quite a stepping stone in my journey. I'm SOOOO in love. I'm actually worrying and paying attention to them 100% less, it's much more comfortable for me and I'm very happy, not that Iwasn'twith the Neglect method, but I really found myself worrying about it a lot, always sectioning it, always thinking about em'. Now they are there and I'm ready to let them mature and grow beautifully. I've had one TnR for 1 month (behind my ear) and it no longer looks braided and is uniquelyshaped, looped, and matured. So I know it wont be too long before they look less braidy. But i'm very in love with them, I feel as if I was supposed to have them all along, and as if they have rooted me into my path, I will never fall off again. I have 49-50 of the babies! Does this mean they will be fairly skinny? I'd like them to be alldifferentsizes but mainly medium-medium/large lol. No matter what i will be more than pleased. I was verysurprisedthat I got this many, I thought I'd be lucky with 25 :p Here are some pictures, enjoy!

-b

updated by @brandy: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

awww they look good

yea they'll be semi thin not too more like a thin medium but some may congo

im happy your happy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
You look wonderful!!
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
thank you both <3
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
They look beautiful!! I agree they'll be thinner but not overly thin especially if you let some congo!
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
awesome :)thank youfor your kind words.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form