Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I turned into Madussa overnight!

HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
15 years ago
93 posts
Last night I was my hair as usual. I went to bed and this morning when I woke up I had turned into Madussa. I mean my hair was WILD looking, dreads sticking up and out all over like little snakes. Usually the day after a wash I am fuzzy but this is a new development.I am sure it will tame down in the next day or two but geeeeeez, I look insane!Does this happen to anyone else? I am just curious.
updated by @healingamungthetrees: 01/13/15 08:27:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
theyre still shortish where they wet?i forget u never ysed wax right so wouldnt be any stiffnessits probly just u were tossin n turnin with damp dreadstoss on a hat a few hours and they should settle down

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
15 years ago
93 posts
Nope no wax for me. They are about shoulder length so they are not too long. And yes they may have still been a bit damp. I do not worry too much about drying since I live in a hot climate and it dries fast. That is probably what happened. I just was so shocked when I looked in the mirror this morning! I started laughing and woke my husband up.
Thomas
@thomas
15 years ago
26 posts
YEah It happened to me for a while.. Usually it happened cause I was working the roots too much and didnt have the hair weight to bring them back down again.. Give it a day or so. I wear a bandana over them to bring them down.. but even then they might still stick up once you take it off..
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form