Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

whoa thats funny and just proves why you never ever want a salon to touch your dreads

the schools teach them some really crazy shit huh

glue?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

if she said "cosmology school" to me i would have replied "ahh so that explains why you know nothing about dreads cause to get dreads you have to avoid people like you" then would put my fingers in a cross shape in front oh her face and backed off like i was warding off a vampire

--
Dahlia
@dahlia
13 years ago
30 posts
I feel sorry for some people. My mother went to cosmetology school and knows dreads are healthier for your hair than the using chemicals in them. Though she did make a comment about mine but she was high on meds so I let it slide. It must be so sad to be stuck in a mindframe unable to get past it.
Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts

yes almost as if they have used wax on their brain and cant think freely, they need to free themselves from the restrictive "wax" of societys thinking and "dread up"

the locking up process is def a mind opening journey.
Dreaded Dahlia said:

It must be so sad to be stuck in a mindframe unable to get past it.
o~:*Brittany*:~o
@obrittanyo
13 years ago
2 posts
You should have told her to just F.O.C.U.S...Fuck. Off. Cuz. Your. Stupid.!!! Lol
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
there's just a lot of misinformation being perpetuated out there. It can be very annoying at times but I always try to look at it as an opportunity to enlighten someone. Even if they don't seem receptive at the time, maybe something you're saying will stick."Discussion is an exchange of knowledge, an argument is an exchange of ignorance" Spread the knowledge, not the ignorance.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Excuse me...but, just because someone went to Beauty College or works in a salon does not make them automatically wrong either. To be honest, most schools do not discuss or teach about dreads, so this young ladies ignorance most likely came by way of her own conclusions. I have been a licensed Cosmetologist for 31 years and Soaring Eagle and many others here know that I do know what I am talking about. I think that to lump ANYONE into a category as in....All stylists, or all dreaded people...is wrong and to be honest, her attitude was rude and arrogant but how smug are some of you all being? Thank you.
updated by @panterra-caraway: 07/23/15 03:35:51AM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
AGREE 100%

Panterra Caraway said:
Excuse me...but, just because someone went to Beauty College or works in a salon does not make them automatically wrong either. To be honest, most schools do not discuss or teach about dreads, so this young ladies ignorance most likely came by way of her own conclusions. I have been a licensed Cosmetologist for 31 years and Soaring Eagle and many others here know that I do know what I am talking about. I think that to lump ANYONE into a category as in....All stylists, or all dreaded people...is wrong and to be honest, her attitude was rude and arrogant but how smug are some of you all being? Thank you.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Thank you Mama! :)

NaturalWomyn said:
AGREE 100%

Panterra Caraway said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

oh i agree but the fact is most cosmotology schools teach them the wrong things at least when it comes to dreads partialuy cauuse they have ppl like that 1 dude that joined here teaching the schools the wrong info to teach

Panterra Caraway said:

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form