Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreading has been a lifestyle change

Troy FootsoulJah Leavy
@troy-footsouljah-leavy
13 years ago
21 posts
When i first got them (not too long ago) i started to notice things begin to differ in general, people look at you differently which isnt a bad ghing, and just personally i feel with my dreads i no longer have to really worry about who i was or what people might think of me ( ha never really have) so its left me a lot more social and getting me back to my roots. It has been a great experience already and the journey has just begun. What were some major changes for yall since dreading?
updated by @troy-footsouljah-leavy: 01/13/15 09:02:14PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

1 word..everything

lifes been magical since i grow my roots

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
This is wonderful I'm so happy for you! Lots of things are changing for me too, I believe its helping to further me in my life-long spiritual journey, Ive recently decided to becomevegetarianto have my body match the pureness of my dreadies, mind and soul. Growing dreads has essentially made me a lot more confident, and Ive just continued to love love love life and appreciate everything. Ive also found this site, which has changed my life, it provides me with so much information from bunches of beautiful people :) hope you continue you to love your journey! love you!

-b
Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
thats so great Amanda! Im very happy for you, and glad to see your dreads have broughten you into this shift in cosciousness we are all undergoing. Now is the most exciting time to be alive. get the word out and share with EVERYONE your experiences and mindset.

fancyAmanda said:
the beginning of my dreads was the beginning of a major shift in my life. my spirituality and mindfulness has grown a lot over the past year. growing dreads has been and continues to be very symbolic of all of the changes i'm going through in life... with family, with friends, with love, with myself. i'm finding myself being drawn to certain people who share a common view of love, and peace, and striving for happiness. i'm a calmer person, i try to take one day at a time. i stay positive even through the craziest, hardest of circumstances. i'm more connected to nature, to Mother Earth. i want to protect it, respect it, and love it... and i do. i feel that this is only the beginning of a wonderful journey up ahead.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form