Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

So everyone knows that the government lies.....

MyNameIsMyName
@mynameismyname
13 years ago
8 posts

And its clear that there is something goin' on, but we're not being told exactly the truth.

All that radiation in the air, and its still safe to drink the water? nope.

Once you breathe particle radiation it stays in your lungs.. now if i were to get that radiation in my hair, from the water, it would stay in my locks. And when my hair dries the radioactive particles still remain, and fill the air around my head with residual radiation.

Oh and its nothing like getting an X-ray, like they try to convince you of.

General talk; Radiation, in the water.... is it bout time to cut the dreads?

updated by @mynameismyname: 01/13/15 09:01:59PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
no its time to fight the power and get every nuke plant ewverywhere shut down

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MyNameIsMyName
@mynameismyname
13 years ago
8 posts

yeah, thats what i thought too. But Nuclear power is a really great investment IF it was being done right! Look up "LTFR" Liquid Thoruim Fluoride Reactors, are SAFE nuclear reactors. If they get shutdown unexpectedly, the thoruium COOLS itself. so you dont have to worry about meltdowns. AND the fuel for the reactors is naturally occurring and nearly as common as lead.

but anyway =P Im having a hard time washing my hair without thinking im getting radiation in my lungs. bathing my body is no issue, as this radiation cant penetrate skin.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
is it radioactive? idf so its not safe and all nuclear plants must be closed as well as all nuclear bombs dismantled

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form