Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com
Dreadlocks Forums

wanted 5 admins for new forums

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
27,886 posts

the new forums are setup and ready to go i want 5 admins who are willing to help out

to start

• set up more forums subforums and catagories (will explain how)
  • add descriptions to categories forums and subforums that dont have any yet
  • start some "starter" discussions. these dont have to be in every forum only ones that interest you just posts to get the posting started

ongoing

• ban spammers and trolls (shouldnt have a troll problem but then again if it gets huge we might)
  • participate in the forums
  • if yoir confortable perform routine forum maintenance as needed or alert me of issues needing attention
  • routinely check the "request new forums" section and create new forums as requested (unless they are questionable then consult other forums and me before creating) questionable examples would be hate inspired sexist racist ..anti any group

this wont be a full time job as the new forums at least on a trial basis will be very loosely moderated only spam and serius issues will need attention however the setting up and getting them started can take a lil effort the next couple weeks

final goal is to have many forums for many subjects, hundreds to give a very wide range of possible subjects.

reply here if u want to admin there when i get 5 replies this will be closed

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:01:16PM
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form