Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I LOVE YOU!

Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts

Everytime i visit this site i shed a little tear of joy, because i feel SO blessed to know so many beautiful, so very nice, people. You are all so welcoming, and full of knowledge. I dont think I have ever been accepted by such a large group of people. If only high school kids were like all of you.lol I know this is all kinds of mushy but im just in such a good mood, i must say, the love i feel from this site is so powerful, it really warms my heart everytime i log-in :] So thankyou, thank all of you, for being the greatest people i know, i truly mean that. And most of all thank you Soaring Eagle, you made us dreadies able to come somewhere where our locks are safe from corporate harm, where the truth can be told, and where everyone loves everyone! It brings a smile to my face knowing all of you at this site are here with me through my journey, as i will be for all of you.

peace out and i love you all!

-b <3

updated by @brandy: 01/13/15 09:01:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i love you too

hugggggggs real tight ;)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
:D
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts

Amanda- I got em allll day! lol and glad i could do so, its one of my favorite things to do, make people smile!

J.D.-thanks, i guess when i was little mymamadipped me in abarrelof sugar.lmao ;D and i willdefinitelychat it up real soon!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form