Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

shop setup news and dreadlockssite email addresses

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i've been working through some shop setup issues and setting up how to guides in the new shops support forums

1 issue i found is the contact us form on oscommerce will only work if yoir shop uses a myshop@dreadlockssite.com email addrewss

so i'm setting up email addreesses for shops but have a very limmited number of free addresses availible

so i can set up emails for shop owners for 2 dollars a year maybe 3

i think i can set up a delux plan for bout 5 a year with extra storage space

then can offer this to anyone shop owners or members and you can then access your email at email.dreadlockssite.com

so far the guides ive written up are for oscommerce shops i diddo a zencart setup the other day but i have not tested everything and may need to write up guides for that too

i want to work with several more shop owners to set theirs up asap and get more guides setup so ppl can do their own setups easy

the shp setups take some time so after the 1str few are setup with help and guides written your on your own or you can request a setup with a fee and i'll set it up dfor you

i;m going to do a few more free to get the guides written and tghe 1st few shops online quickly

if you want a email without a shop post here and if enough are interested i'll set up an email setup form and subscription

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:12:41PM
Dreadtheworld
@dreadtheworld
13 years ago
9 posts

Hi, What a great idea SE hey I would be very happy to be involved here. A virtual shop sounds good. would it be possible to set one up. I not sure exactly what I will do with it. But having a contact here in Australia might be good for all of us. If I can do this I would be very thankfull to you and will help in any way I can. Or at the least a

Email without shop.count me in

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the shop setup https://shops.dreadlockssite.com

the email i'll have to work out the details this week

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus