Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ocean water works miracles

Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
The last three days i have been going to the beach after school for a nice head dunk and im starting to see alot more locking. Its amazing, my hair is like eating itself lol and ive been feelin better overall, just cause the beach is calming
updated by @blonde-dready: 02/14/15 05:37:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ohh yeai should be goin in the next couple weeks too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
nice, have a great time man. The beach is amazing lol
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
thats why I love where I live *vero beach*hell the only notable thing here is the beach itself.I knew someone who had dreads for years just by only going there constantly.that and there truely is something therapeuticall about it.so relaxing.
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
i have no idea where that is lol, u from So Cal? ive seen some surfers like that too, they have fat gnarly dreads. Iain said:
thats why I love where I live *vero beach*
hell the only notable thing here is the beach itself.
I knew someone who had dreads for years just by only going there constantly.

that and there truely is something therapeuticall about it.
so relaxing.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
often bob marley is credited to n=bringing dreads to other cultures worldwide, while he did introduce reggae and rasta to the world it was really surfers that made dreads begin to show up all oversurfers werre so prone to dread they got tired of fighting it and let it happen..then it spread from there\when i 1st started dreading ..every dread was born in the woods or the oceannow people turn theyre back on nature and rush off to a salon Iain said:
thats why I love where I live *vero beach*
hell the only notable thing here is the beach itself.
I knew someone who had dreads for years just by only going there constantly.

that and there truely is something therapeuticall about it.
so relaxing.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
nah Florida, its like that, cept the waves are midgets compared to theirs,, except for the occasional destructive hurricane waves that demolish our poorly designed town.now those are waves, haha
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
thats interesting, im learning alot of new stuff lol haha *florida lmao Iain said:
nah Florida, its like that, cept the waves are midgets compared to theirs,, except for the occasional destructive hurricane waves that demolish our poorly designed town.

now those are waves, haha
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
15 years ago
183 posts
Man I wish I had an ocean to stop by daily! No offence to California but if you are going to break off and join Hawaii, DO IT ALREADY! I am ready for my ocean front property! ;)
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
I am so jealous! I wish I had some ocean near here. I will just pretend with my spray bottle and a lamp LoL
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form