Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Meetup - Atlas Shrugged movie, Philadelphia, sometime around April 15th?

Nicole Binns
@nicole-binns
13 years ago
22 posts
I don't know if Atlas Shrugged is coming to State College, but I do know it will be playing in Philadelphia and I want to see it.Now I was thinking. Soaring Eagle, aren't you in Philadelphia? I don't know what my work schedule will be like that week, but I want to go to Philadelphia to see the movie. If anyone else is interested in going there too, let me know. I also thought it might be a chance to visit Soaring Eagle at the same time while we were there (even if he didn't want to see the movie), but that would require some planning.Anyone interested? I'm going to Philadelphia sometime to see the movie regardless of whether I can find anyone else to go with me, but I thought I would ask.
updated by @nicole-binns: 01/13/15 08:59:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
sure ill come see ya at the movie :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nicole Binns
@nicole-binns
13 years ago
22 posts
And also, I might not mind going there more than once. There might be a lot of competition as people try to get tickets all on April 15th, and they might get sold out - who knows. It doesn't have to be on the very first day that the movie opens. It could be some time after April 15th if necessary. I don't know how long the movie will be playing.
Nicole Binns
@nicole-binns
13 years ago
22 posts
Okay, hi SE :) I will find out more about it, because I don't know where it's playing or anything like that. So I'll write some more later as I find out about it.
Nicole Binns
@nicole-binns
13 years ago
22 posts
I don't think I'm going to be able to go. I feel horrible for starting up an idea and then changing my mind afterwards. I have been having problems with my chronic fatigue and it's bad enough that I have hardly even been able to get up and go to work. When I think of making the trip I feel like I cannot possibly do it. As for seeing the movie itself I will be able to see it later somehow. If I want to meet you and the other people in the forum I might have to go to some other meetup later if I am feeling well enough, but I won't be able to get down there now. :(:(
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
I live like 2 Mins from philly. I think a philly meetup non the less would be awesome for ppl on this forum to meet great idea! Hope ya feel better!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form