Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

johny dirty and the sticky headed dreadheadhq fans on myspace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.myspace.com/dreadheadhq yupjohny dirty is making more waxy headed messes on myspacei feel so sorry for alotta themthere goes more then 2000 dreads that wont last 3-4 years and will become grosspoor misinformed kidsjust looking at a few of theyre default pics u can see how waxy they are ..yuck

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:19:05AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
please all former dreadheadhq victims take nho offence to the sticky head commentwe are here to help you not criticize youplease find the wax removal threadsonly agresssive wax removal will help your dreads survivewe encourage dreads that last s lifetime not temporary waxy dreads that moldwe do not want to proffit from missinforming youwe only want you to enjoy your dreads forever(and maybe not have sticky pillows)

--
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
it sucks. they trick so many peoples. I saw a girl on there who was like "i just ordered my dread kit and ima dread tomorow" i raced to sign in and tell her not to use wax, but that comment was from Sept 1 so its too late =(
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
wellat least we can try to repair the dammage before its a total loss and they have to cut Nick G. said:
it sucks. they trick so many peoples. I saw a girl on there who was like "i just ordered my dread kit and ima dread tomorow" i raced to sign in and tell her not to use wax, but that comment was from Sept 1 so its too late =(

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.myspace.com/limeice damn if anyone needed our help its this dude and his is set to private (most are for some reason) and cant send a message eitherbut wow..that picture is enough to scare a away from wax...talk about stiff sticky dreads..loleeki really dont like making fun of the candles though i mean they are victims

--
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
i didn't know he even used that thing anymore, last time it was active was years agooh, and damn, that guys got some hair man.
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
wow, I am so glad I found this site before I ordered that damned dread kit soaringeagle said:
http://www.myspace.com/limeice

damn if anyone needed our help its this dude and his is set to private (most are for some reason) and cant send a message either
but wow..that picture is enough to scare a away from wax...talk about stiff sticky dreads..lol

eek

i really dont like making fun of the candles though i mean they are victims
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i started adding all the freinds from there on our myspace but only got so far b4 it said i sent too many in a dayi realllly hate using that kinda methods to invite ppl but i just couldnt help but feel sorry for em and like i had to do something to help or id be just ass responcible for the mess as johny scumbag so i hope they forgive memany many did join our myspace but not the forums yet (although i bet theyre lurking and reading as we speak)so plesase lets make them feel welcomeafter all many of our members made the same mistakes they didthey may be hesitaant to join thinking they'll be ridiculed for waxing..but..thats not the case..we understandbelieve me before starting this site i helped clean up hundreds..maybe thousands of waxy messes on a much less freindly sitehere you will get all the support you need to get cleaned up and off to a good start

--
Jake
@jake
15 years ago
10 posts
being a stupid 16 year old kid, i fell for this shit. it was knotty boy but thats no better. i can honestly say it was the stupidest thing i've ever done. i didn't think. when you google "dreadlocks" the first things that come up are howtodread.com, dreadheadhq.com, knottyboy.com, and some other sites that all promote wax so i see why people fall for it.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form