Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

OMG what is wrong with my head!

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I have the same problem! I think it's cause I play with one side more often =\ I can't keep my hands outta it i swear! lol
updated by @shanxon-lemasters: 07/23/15 03:31:02AM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts

sleep on the other side?? :o)

Sarah Hagan-Stuff said:

SE, do you know of any way to help the side of the head that does not get slept on to make it dread faster? i'm runnin into this problem too, but the side i don't sleep on also has more dreads cuz my part is on the side and not down the middle. i also have dreads on the side i don't sleep on that are unraveling both back combs and t&r's. is it possible that some hair just won't dread??

soaringeagle said:

ogh thought u said the thicker ones were on the side u slept on

hmm

i dunno then can u post pics

Jackal
@jackal
13 years ago
132 posts
yah i have the same problem too. i sleep on my left side and the left side of my head is fine and looks great, all of the dreads look good and evenly distributed, on the right side i have less dreads, and it became so messy and different than the left. eventually i had a bundle of loose hair on that side and i kept rolling and teasing it and was finally able to get most of the loose hair to make 4 new dreads. so on the top layer of my right side i have 4 dreads that are pretty short and roughly 1/10th of the length of the rest of the dreads on my head, it looks pretty weird but i know they'll grow.
Jeanna
@jeanna
13 years ago
20 posts
I'm a little late on this one, but:Why does it matter? No one has a symmetrical head, or face. Why should your hair be? One of my ears is bigger than the other, one of my nostrils is too, my jaw line is more angular on one side, my eyebrows are different shapes... I guarantee your face is like that too. Either that or you are a plastic doll...It's just part of being human. It's ok. Learn to love it.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form