Dreadlocks Forums

new rules and new admins needed

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,063 posts

recently had banned a couple people who were causing trouble , some ongoing,

one who then made a visouce attack against the site and gainst me

since then the rules have been updated, and want more diversigfied admins to take a more active part in running the site

lonnie was the best admin we had but hes admining (alone) the rainbow site /(well im technicaly an asdmin there too but only have time to admin this site since its so busy

admins will work independently but also as a community

spam and scams will be suspended imediately ofcourse

troiublemakers trolls and fights will be attempted to be defused alone or with other admins

all active members who request it can be granted content flagging priveledges (prefereably after being here a month at least)

admins should consult other admins before banningwhenever possible

exceptions..extreme situations requiring emediate action..or

situations that have already gone on fpr hours or days without resolution

in such cases admins may ban independently without xconsulting other admins

warnings should be issued furst, when possible..

banned members can appeakl, appeals will be handled privately

any attempts at ban evasion (coimming back under new names to disrupt the site) or attacks on the site or admins will remove the right to appeal and end in a permenant ban

this includes harrassing emails, threats, and other attacks

i would like at least 3-4 active members to be admins (general admins) and more to be sub admins 9(admins of sections like chat forums blogs etc)

theres not alot to do as admin except when troublemakers insist on dragging on arguments for days or the occassional spam/scam attack

but thedrama seeking..that can get real time consuming thats why its ok to act on your own wghen youve had too much of it.

but all attempts should be made to act as a team when possible

and review the new rules here

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/site-guidelines

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,063 posts

isnt he already?

we need an equal ballance of tough and fair

just cause some ppl care too much about how it makes them look to make a hard decisiojn others make decisions too easily without trying to work things out 1st

3/4 of the ones i banned (which were very few) i put up with for months bfoee banning and almost 1/3 were alowed to come back fior 2nd chances (which almost all blew that 2nd chance right away or within a week)

only 1 that was given a 2nd chance didnt blow it (and i reallly regretted banning him and tried hard not to but had no choice by that point and 2 days later we worked it out and hes still here

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form