Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

paranoic

errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
i know im getting a bit paranoid this may be a dum questain but i just dont annoyances when getting dreads before i started growing my hair for dreadlocks i had a mohawk then i went to the barber to get it evened out with the sides of my head the top of my head is about 2 and a half inchs and the sides seem slightly shorter i havent had a haircut since this is normal?
updated by @errol: 01/13/15 08:58:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

not sure i understand the question..lol

ukmm tho u need more length to dread instead u should have let the hawk dread and the sides dread as they grew in

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
the mohawk was farely short about a inch and a half standing up i just trimmed it to be even with the sides but i feel as if now the top is a bit longer then the sides so its ok to keep growing my hair to get even dreadlocks?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

sure is u didnt even have to trim

it dont matter if its all diferent lengths

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts

ok good thanks for the info and your help
soaringeagle said:

sure is u didnt even have to trim

it dont matter if its all diferent lengths

taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts

Hair grows an average of 1/2 inch a month. But that does not mean that it is the norm for everyone. Some people's hair grows faster than others. Hair doesn't have to be even lengths to start dreadlocks. I personally prefer the look of varying lengths and thickness of dreads. Dreads that are perfectly uniform are less appealing to me.

Hair usually needs to be longer than 2 1/2 inches to dread. So you might need to just let it grow for awhile.

ToneG
@toneg
13 years ago
10 posts
The top of my hair was an inch or two longer than my sides when I started my dreads and they're turning out fine.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form