Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

css genuises?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i'm working on perfecting the site i managed to fix 3 of the remaining issues last night

however theres 3 minor issues remaining i cant figure out

1 when adding a video to a discussion the embed code text area is 60 collems wide that extends outside the floating module box setting it to 53 solves this but see no way to fix it in css (that i know of)2 the members list many overlap to the one below it either the font sizes need to shrink to prevent this or somehow the area they fit in needs to be enlarged

3 this may not even be an issure or anything that can be adjusted but when you make a status update the update in latest activity the backgrounds a shade greener then the activity feed background

maybe thats suoposed to be that way though

so if anyone knows css well and wants to take a look at the code and try to fix the 1st 2 issues id appreciate it

anyone see any other issues needing adressed?

i increased the reply font size to match the original discussions so replies arent hard to read

changed the color on the text in ther cloating containers (add pics vids etc) since the text nearly matched the background before

and adjusted the font size on discussion title links in the forum page so they no longer overlap

if we solve these last couple minor issues the sirte shoukld be pretty much "perfcect"

only reason i'm having trouble is the new theme designer uses a while diferent code structure then the old site so having to re-learn it all haha

i'm getting there but these last couple things i just cant figure out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:56:45PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form