Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

5 things you can do to help the site promote healthy dreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

so we are doing well, but... we could be ..and need to be.. doing lil better and heres some things we can do...

1. install both the google and alexa toolbars these rank trafic higher trafficked sites are concidered more important..this and many other factors affect search engine ranking
  2. if you have blogs or sites ..especialy related to dreads but any will do somewhere put a link or 2 especialy using the words dreads or dreadlocks or both linking here
  3. if you dont have a sight or blog i got an awesome idea i can make ya a great offer to help you help the site i am concidering closing some of the sites i made cause theyre given me more trouble then theyre doing any good so i got 24 hosting slots (and can get more ) so im thinking if you all want to get a domain name (i got em discounted as possible and ..everything else too ) so if u wanna get a domain make a dread blog site whatever (a store site too if u wanna sell your crafts) add, 2 ads for you 1 ad for the site a link or 2 (no more then 2 per page) around your site
  4. use the share links..
  5. if anyone wants to redesign the dreadlockssite shop products would be awesome if ppl would wear em where lotta dreadies go haha fests n such

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 07:44:00AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
oh and if u decide to do the site or store thing gonna alsop make a page with links to all yas too

--
alycat
@alycat
13 years ago
4 posts

Sounds Good.. I already .. use.. the.. google.. tool bar and im thinking about doing a site....

It would be alot easier.... to go through you .. to do it.. then.. to start from scratch.... and.. I would.. love tocontribute any way I can to helpimprove... the dreadlockssite..SuchPositive Vibes and.. Good people.... on here... :)

Blessings & Thanks for all the help.... Eagle*

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thnx alycat

btw everyone

im spending bout 20 something a month on getting us to the top of search engines

it wont happen in a month or 2 but we should get there

ofcoyrse using the share thingies as much as tyou can will make just as much difference as what im spending money on for free so please do it as much as you can

the more ppl take advantage of any of these 5 steps the better

even if ya only do one or two its a help

--
Brian Joyce
@brian-joyce
13 years ago
18 posts

Soaring Eagle,

I tried the Alexa tool bar at your suggestion. It was nice to break with the digital world's usual standard. I often try to avoid going along with all the usuals. But I removed it because taking away three quarters of an inch more from the top of my small laptop screen is alot. If I could remove everything but the Alexa it would be ok. Got any expert suggestions?

Brian Joyce

Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
13 years ago
79 posts
we could by talking about how much this site has helped at the groups on facebook about dreads
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

absolutely great point

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

disable or remove and uninstall the others you really dont want many toolbars

alexa and google are the only 2 worthwhile

u can also configure what they show it should be 1 line straight accross but if your screens norow can be 2-3 so remove the whats hot links and trending links etc that take up alot of =width

Brian Joyce said:

Soaring Eagle,

I tried the Alexa tool bar at your suggestion. It was nice to break with the digital world's usual standard. I often try to avoid going along with all the usuals. But I removed it because taking away three quarters of an inch more from the top of my small laptop screen is alot. If I could remove everything but the Alexa it would be ok. Got any expert suggestions?

Brian Joyce

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
oh just saw click options change it to show status bar not toolbar and it moves to the bottom and takes up no room at all

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
now that i look google tolbar as well u can set to repace the ff search then check the keep tools working but hide toolbar and wala a toolbarless layout but still helping the site

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form