Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1 month update - opinions?

Toroymoi
@toroymoi
13 years ago
6 posts

Here's my dreads at 1 month + 4 days. Hopefully they're coming along.. not sure what to think though, but I'm just letting them do their thing.

*evil stare*

*DREAD ACTION-Well, sort of*

What a hot mess

Soooo, I have month old dreads now. Not too sure what month old dreads typically look like. But reeallly, what do you think? I need some opinions. My boyfriend doesn't understand that it takes time and probably secretly thinks I'm doing it wrong and believes that you CAN get instant-super-amazing-dreads on the first day. [Yeeeah right] But that's ok. It's feeling like it's suuuper messy, but I'm patient enough to watch them without screwing around with them, or taking his comments seriously.

updated by @toroymoi: 01/13/15 08:56:29PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

look great for so ypung just be sure u seperate enough tyhe underneath layer in back looks like it will congo out of control

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Toroymoi
@toroymoi
13 years ago
6 posts

Yep, it's frustrating. I get a little worried sometimes, but I know it's just time. Time time time. My main worry is the back. It gets all flat and oddly matted.. I just don't want it to end up looking weird and scalpy.

Haha! Oh dear. Yep, I wanted to post here as well.. hadn't updated since my new set. The last set was my bad attempt at T&R.

I hope it doesn't congo! I've been feeling around back there to make sure there are individual sections.. haven't noticed any of them trying to marry yet though.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
they'll be great dont worry

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
13 years ago
120 posts
Wow! That's amazing progress for one month if you ask me.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form