Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

boston area loc heads

wagerbomb
@wagerbomb
13 years ago
8 posts

hey everyone i am from the Boston area (swampscott) and i was just wondering is there any good dread shops in the area that you would recommend to get dread stuff like tams and beads and other such things to style up your dreads. my dreads are still very young about 3 weeks old.

and on a side note to give you all an update on my dreads i ended up splitting a bunch of them up so i went from having 32 dreads to having about 50 dreads i put bands loosely on the tips to help keep the sections right and wen the bands fall out that will be it.i have been washing them 2 times a week for now and it seams as if they are still dreading up like they should so i am happy for that.

ok here is another thing my buddy who did the backcombing for me decided to add loc extensions in his dreads they way he did it was get the synthetic hair dread it up and then he crochet the tips together i did a lil reading up in putting in extensions and a lot of ppl said that was the best was to do it .... my hair is just over 3 inches and i was wanting to do it as well so i can get out of the short hair stage ... so question on that one is good idea or not

so if anyone has any advice for me i am all ears and i am hoping there is some type of shop around here so i can get some stuff or even a smoke shop that sells stuff would help

thanks a bunch

wagerbomb

updated by @wagerbomb: 01/13/15 08:56:17PM
wagerbomb
@wagerbomb
13 years ago
8 posts
alright well thanks for the help guys
wagerbomb
@wagerbomb
13 years ago
8 posts
Thanks for the reply ... I'm not in boston as well I'm in swampscott just thought it would be easy to say boston and thanks for the tip big help I have a buddy picking me up a tam tomarrow so thank god I will have one finally
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form