Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Anti-Dreadlock Slang (slight crude humor) Need Help!

★ⓂoⒹ★Ernie
@modernie
13 years ago
22 posts
If this offends anyone or is in too bad of taste, please accept my apologies and delete this SE.The website UrbanDictionary.com, if you arent familiar, allows you to look up the intended meaning of most all slang words, such as this one:cock blocker \kk\-bl-kr\A person (male or female) who intentionally or unintentionally stops the progress of two others getting their game on.ex; Man, I could of hooked up with that hot girl I was talking to tonight but my ex was all over me. She's such a cock blocker!I invented (atleast I havent seen this anywhere else, and tried googling it with no result :-)) a new term and decided to add it to UrbanDictionary.comThe term is "Lock Blocker" which ofcourse is a person who is ignorant of the truth about this culture. :-) It might be stupid, but I thought it was hilarious when I first thought of it. I dunno. Can I maybe get a few suggestions on what I should make the official definition out to be?a person (male or female) whos ignorance of.... blah my brain is mush right now. Help guys :)
updated by @modernie: 01/13/15 08:55:41PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form