Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I am addicted to tea! Are you?

dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
mm tea. I'm a BIG fan of bubble tea. :) They make it at one of my favorite thai places. I don't drink too much hot tea but greens good. I like this brand called xing tea, they make this half tea half lemonade that's AMAZING.
updated by @dreaded-delusion: 07/23/15 06:57:42PM
Patricia Fox
@patricia-fox
13 years ago
42 posts
I found some really nice pear tea yesterday. It was much lighter than I thought it would be. It is good though.
Patricia Fox
@patricia-fox
13 years ago
42 posts
I have never heard of bubble tea. Sounds interesting!

dreaded delusion said:
mm tea. I'm a BIG fan of bubble tea. :) They make it at one of my favorite thai places. I don't drink too much hot tea but greens good. I like this brand called xing tea, they make this half tea half lemonade that's AMAZING.
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts
I so love drinking tea. I drink yerba mate all day. In the evening I enjoy a nice hot cup of chamomile. During the afternoon I sometimes fix chai tea with almond milk and honey. Making sun teas are fun during the summer. I have tons of spearmint and peppermint growing in my garden so I make big batches of these teas during thte summer. One tea I really enjoyed having was macha.
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts

It's pretty good. It's diff from traditional tea bags and such. It's a sweeter treat type thing. Kind of like how smoothies are and the reason they call it bubble tea is cos the "bubbles" are little pearls of tapioca. I love them! haha. Here's more about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea If you like sweet stuff I highly recommend! You can prob find it at a local Thai restuarnt. :)

Patricia Fox said:

I have never heard of bubble tea. Sounds interesting!

dreaded delusion said:
Patricia Fox
@patricia-fox
13 years ago
42 posts
That sounds right up my alley! Thank you I will try that!
Patricia Fox
@patricia-fox
13 years ago
42 posts
That all sounds fabulous! We make a lot of sun teas in the summer as well. I am a big fan of berry teas in the summer.

Trina Sandress said:
I so love drinking tea. I drink yerba mate all day. In the evening I enjoy a nice hot cup of chamomile. During the afternoon I sometimes fix chai tea with almond milk and honey. Making sun teas are fun during the summer. I have tons of spearmint and peppermint growing in my garden so I make big batches of these teas during thte summer. One tea I really enjoyed having was macha.
Patricia Fox
@patricia-fox
13 years ago
42 posts
Yum!

Neurotic Envelope said:
I'm currently sipping on:
I somehow like teas with a hint of mint. I'm also pretty fond of Cinnamon :)
Patricia Fox
@patricia-fox
13 years ago
42 posts
That sounds really good. I noticed their strawberry one that last time I was in the store too. I will need to scoop that one up next time.

Otterdanser said:
I love tea as well. Black Pearl is awesome and Lipton also makes a white tea with blueberry and pomegranate that is yum.
Jessica
@jessica
13 years ago
70 posts
Camamile is good depending on the brand. Also Sleepy time is awesome! And Extra Sleepy time before bed knocks you right out it relaxes you so much, Celestial brand. Try it out.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form