Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wow something is bogging this site down big time.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
ok is that better?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 11:58:54AM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
I use firefox and the site is always lightening fast for me. I wonder what the difference is? I dunno computers are kinda like Chinese, I don't understand either...;o)
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
No problems here :)
Cage Free
@cage-free
13 years ago
41 posts

Ditto... I'm running, adblock, NoScript and firefox and it does take quite a long time to load.

Anyone else get the mysterious bleep sound every few minutes from this site? Never been able to figure out what's doing it, but I always know when I've left the site open because it eventually starts to make a beeping noise. LOL

Knottysleeves said:

I'm with Ziggy... I use both NoScript AND adblock on this site. There are just way too many scripts and graphics cluttering up the useful content areas, as well as slowing down loading times.

0n3L0v33 <3
@0n3l0v33-3
13 years ago
4 posts
Its the main home page thats taking forever to load for some reason im using google chrome but its only on this site that its going slow i dont know why
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
the bleeping is ppl talking in the chat lol and itrs fast for me try firefix and see if its not way faster in firefox

--
Kris2
@kris2
13 years ago
43 posts
i havent noticed anything slow about the site (using firefox) although i have noticed it sometimes crashes my flash player on different tabs :P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

flash player just crashews often which shouldnt crash firefox but sometimes does..

the chat i guess might have something to do with it

or the photo slodeshow?

i dunno

but i think i solved the issue and the updates comming next month should really help motre too

Kris said:

i havent noticed anything slow about the site (using firefox) although i have noticed it sometimes crashes my flash player on different tabs :P

--
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
13 years ago
283 posts
Yeah I got some problems, and I use Google Chrome. The new "text entry" thing takes a while to load for me. Like when I hit "Reply" the thing doesn't show "link", "image", "media" etc etc.

Earthstudios said:
hummm I am using google chrome. Anybody with chrome not having problems?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
yea the new editor takes a sec to losad and has a bug or 2 still theyre still workin the bugs out of it

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form