Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Give Me some good news! A discussion to visit for some positive vibes.

Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts

Everyone likes to hear good news, and most like to share good news, so I want you to think of anything positive that you can and share it here! (Be it news, an uplifting quote, a dream, etc,)I'm creating this discussion in an attempt to have a discussion I, or anyone elsecan visit when feeling down and hopefully geta smile out of it.

updated by @crystal-o: 05/10/18 11:43:46AM
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
So I'll begin with a Dr. Suess quote:"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.It makes me smile :)Some good news, I have a happy healthy little family here in my Apt. my dog Murphy, my cat Taz and my fiance Johnny. :) (Oh and a few plants I've managed to keep alive too!)
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
My good news is....Spring is almost here!!! No more snow, flowers blooming, birds singing, spring council, seeds to be planted, warm sunshine,the smell of fresh cut grass, butterflies, all of my favorite things!! Ahhh I can't wait!!
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts

Good news Taye! :) your excitement made me smile, mission accomplished. So other people must have good news to share too...

My good news for today: I have the day off, so does my babe, and the sun is shining in our windows, the day has such a bright feel to it!

So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected, let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected! ~ Russel H. Conwell

Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
13 years ago
66 posts
Aww Taye, that was lovely.Hmm. My good news for the week is that I'm moving! I'm so excited. I'm going to be around people who love me and who I love, my little girl will have a friend to play with and it is going to be a wonderful, caring and happy atmosphere :)
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
moving can be very exciting! Everything starts out so new and clean and organized. Like a fresh start! and opens up so many possibilities!! A new adventure! I am glad that your new adventure will contain love and friendship from the start!
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
I LOVE this topic! My good news is that i am starting school tomorrow for rehabilitative health!!
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
Yey! All this good news is great! You are all looking forward to some big positive changes...
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
13 years ago
66 posts
I know. For the first time in two years I'm feeling extremely positive!NW, that is brilliant news :)This topic was a fantastic idea. I'm already smiling
Katrina Randall
@katrina-randall
13 years ago
32 posts

SPRING IS ALMOST HERE! :)That should be good enough news for anyone, lol. I have good friends, a healthy life, a loving family and boyfriend, and a well-rounded education so far. And for those of you still in school like myself, the year's half over! Summer will be here before you know it :)

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form