Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sports?

shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
man i love basketball theres always gonna be a team i want to win because i like and dislike players
updated by @shaun-saunders: 07/03/15 05:22:17AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
its still a totaly useless thing its a game nothing more who the fuck cares who in the worklds best at jumprope or thumb wrestling? its soooo unimportantand ya really think thatys true? look at competative saleries in every fieldsentertainment fields far out pay every otherfor instance the best college prioffessors earn from a low of 55k a year to an average of 165k and the absolute top in thre world at the best schools in the world earn around 225,000 ..that compares to 10 million for ppl who barely made it through school and most likelyt onlu graduated because they were able to run fast and chase ballswhat good do they do society do they provide food shelter do they build bridges solve problems end crime they do nothing at all except distract you from the mess ya live in..ignore the bombs falling all around and pay attention to the bouncing ball.. life is all good as long as yopur teams on the topthat is the only purpose pro sports serve,. to distract you and divert your attention away from everything importantis it any wonder they put sports on the news? and at tyhe end? they show u actual news then a few minutes of sports wipes your mind clean of everything important except todays scores shaun saunders said:
you say that they got paid 10,000,000 for playing sports but some of these people busted there arses for years and years and years and still do

making it to trianing on time, getting to games on weekends, improving most people think its an overnight thing people just get good at sport they have to train everyday for hours you may say people bust there arses and get paid nothing thats because what there busting there arses for is fucking easy such as cleaning, gardening and other things like that

if the people that busted there arse had concentrated on being the best at that they could eventually own there own business make a shit load of money and live good for the rest of there lives nothing in life comes easy

sport isnt only good for you its good for everyone you can go with your kids to a game of anything and guaranteed if they like the sport there gonna have a great time whatching people do the stuff there naturally gifted at

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Klete
@klete
15 years ago
47 posts
Cmon SE, I can watch sports and still be concerned about what's going on around me, As far as pay, your dead on, but nobody said life was fair soaringeagle said:
its still a totaly useless thing its a game nothing more who the fuck cares who in the worklds best at jumprope or thumb wrestling? its soooo unimportant
and ya really think thatys true? look at competative saleries in every fields
entertainment fields far out pay every other
for instance the best college prioffessors earn from a low of 55k a year to an average of 165k and the absolute top in thre world at the best schools in the world earn around 225,000 ..that compares to 10 million for ppl who barely made it through school and most likelyt onlu graduated because they were able to run fast and chase balls
what good do they do society do they provide food shelter do they build bridges solve problems end crime they do nothing at all except distract you from the mess ya live in..ignore the bombs falling all around and pay attention to the bouncing ball.. life is all good as long as yopur teams on the top

that is the only purpose pro sports serve,. to distract you and divert your attention away from everything important
is it any wonder they put sports on the news? and at tyhe end? they show u actual news then a few minutes of sports wipes your mind clean of everything important except todays scores

shaun saunders said:
you say that they got paid 10,000,000 for playing sports but some of these people busted there arses for years and years and years and still do

making it to trianing on time, getting to games on weekends, improving most people think its an overnight thing people just get good at sport they have to train everyday for hours you may say people bust there arses and get paid nothing thats because what there busting there arses for is fucking easy such as cleaning, gardening and other things like that

if the people that busted there arse had concentrated on being the best at that they could eventually own there own business make a shit load of money and live good for the rest of there lives nothing in life comes easy

sport isnt only good for you its good for everyone you can go with your kids to a game of anything and guaranteed if they like the sport there gonna have a great time whatching people do the stuff there naturally gifted at
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I can't disagree with you on any of that. In fact, I'm pretty much in total agreement. But you said it yourself..."Life is good when your team is on top".Sports aren't much different than what you do, or what the rainbows do, it's just a different audience. It gives the feeling of a win. Whether the adversary be hunger, for me animals that are destroyed for fiscal reasons and eventually evironmental issues, for dirdjiudude(sorry cant remember your name) and the amazing things I've learned already about food. X__X, for becksta and her loathing of being told what to do.....Why deny any positive inspiration? A strong viewpoint helps direct people, education is what causes people to grow. soaringeagle said:
its still a totaly useless thing its a game nothing more who the fuck cares who in the worklds best at jumprope or thumb wrestling? its soooo unimportant
and ya really think thatys true? look at competative saleries in every fields
entertainment fields far out pay every other
for instance the best college prioffessors earn from a low of 55k a year to an average of 165k and the absolute top in thre world at the best schools in the world earn around 225,000 ..that compares to 10 million for ppl who barely made it through school and most likelyt onlu graduated because they were able to run fast and chase balls
what good do they do society do they provide food shelter do they build bridges solve problems end crime they do nothing at all except distract you from the mess ya live in..ignore the bombs falling all around and pay attention to the bouncing ball.. life is all good as long as yopur teams on the top

that is the only purpose pro sports serve,. to distract you and divert your attention away from everything important
is it any wonder they put sports on the news? and at tyhe end? they show u actual news then a few minutes of sports wipes your mind clean of everything important except todays scores

shaun saunders said:

echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Ballet was my sport. Physical outlets of some kind are very good for people. I still love to watch a good ballet sometimes. It's an art too...and some could argue that so is playing sports. Professional dancers don't make anywhere near what pro athletes make...and they work as hard physically and mentally. But that's just the world we live in. I like to watch Detroit Red Wings and U of M football sometimes
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
ha! josh cribs Browns baby.... we got our asses handed to us by the vickings. I Play basketball every friday. I also workout not really a sport but.........
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
arghnothing is worse then when they have a football game on intead of the simpsonsalways makes me want to unplug my tv..permenantly

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
im gonna close this just cause its so off topic, but your welcome to recreate it in fun and games group or any group u choose to makeit just will help to keep the main forums focused on dreadsthats not to say theres no place for other off topic discussionsthats why the groups are so handy, to keep off topic topics off the main forumthanks for understandingif you recreate it in a group it will be left open

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form