Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

politicians with dreads...

Sancho Lopez
@sancho-lopez
7 years ago
28 posts
does anyone know of a politician (local, state, ect.) with dreads? Do you think mainstream america would vote a "dread head" in office into a washington level position? just curious...
updated by @sancho-lopez: 01/13/15 08:53:24PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,514 posts
onlu 1 im aware of is either brazil or new zealand or somewhere green party

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
deadwriter
@deadwriter
6 years ago
6 posts

Nndor Steven Tnczos of New zealand. :)

Marq Mutant
@marq-mutant
6 years ago
16 posts

not sure about a politician but I no there's a dreaddy Bishop i recently saw it on a news feed the caption read "The Anglican Church has ordained a bishop like no other in its history. Justin Duckworth has dreadlocks, bare feet and his own commune and looks like he'd be more at home at a music festival than in church." After i saw it i read up on him a bit and he's a really noble man he helps a lot of people out despite there belief system check him out if your interested

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,514 posts

a freinds running for president

and yes thats a boot on his head

and if u looked lower u might see a plastic prosthetic ass on the outside of his pants

during the early conventions and all

he actualy had 8% of the vote!

his real name is vermin supreme

http://www.verminsupreme.com/

if i wasnt so scared what might happebn if romney wins id vote for vermin for sure

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form