cool idea, i want in to lol
updated by @neil-coe: 07/22/15 08:00:37AM
kris
@kris
13 years ago
39 posts
That's so cool! I want one:)

Dillon Parker said:
I want in!!! I make didgeridoo!!! I Wanna play:):)
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
so how is this going to work?
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
13 years ago
159 posts

Yeh Mia, What have you started...how are you (we/all of us) going to make this work. I am ready to "pay it forward"

peace

Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts

Sorry to add to this mess

first great idea Mia i love free trade threads(now i gotta get off my ass and get crafty)

Agree think we need a Pay It forward/Free Trade section.

After 5 replys(or how ever many thread maker wants) to a thread the thread should be closed to further posts and all involved deal through p.m, stops all this confusion.

the lucky 5(or whatever) start their own threads in P.I.F/F.T. section etc.etc

neil coe
@neil-coe
13 years ago
361 posts
well maybe we should all go to the tread circle group on here, and offer what you got and we all can trade that way, cause this is getting a bunch of interest and the group isnt getting any real treading going on, just a idea
Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
13 years ago
45 posts

Dillon, Anna, Dani, Heather, Steaze, & Mama are all on my paying it forward list. :)

If u wanna pay it forward make your own discussion :)

momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
13 years ago
159 posts

I am one of the first 5 on Mia's (I am Momma) I would like to set up my thread in order to gather 5 pay it forward participants. I have also listed some of the things that I can make on her thread, if anyone wishes to view it...go there. I am so ready to pay it forward! Hope this is the right way to do this??

This Momma has dreads

Suzanne Beattie said:

Added my stuff to the Trade group but still totally up for the Pay it Forward. If any of the first 5 want to go ahead and post a thread I'll be one of the first up there....
neil coe
@neil-coe
13 years ago
361 posts
but everyone wants in so if everyone starts their own discussion, then it will clog up the main page discussions, and that is meant for dread related discussions, so sorry but we should move this to the trade circle group, : )

Mia Elizabeth said:

Dillon, Anna, Dani, Heather, Steaze, & Mama are all on my paying it forward list. :)

Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
13 years ago
45 posts

Yes

make your own discussion in the trade circle group page

Peace & love,

Mia

neil coe said:

but everyone wants in so if everyone starts their own discussion, then it will clog up the main page discussions, and that is meant for dread related discussions, so sorry but we should move this to the trade circle group, : )

Mia Elizabeth said:

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form