Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Has dreadlocks increased your sex appeal?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well

i was in the hospitol last week

i had a raging staph infexction causing sores to pop up over 50% of my skin..nasty ontop of that i couldnt eat or drink without puking.. yea pretty nasty i was in bad shape with zero sex appeal except my dreads

and every nurse and dr and (female) orderly there was flirting with me young old pretty not so pretty single..and i suspect even 1 or 2 that was married

some were flirting subtly some more openly and 2 ..kinda agressivly

dreads do absolutely increase your sex appeal

ah but funny story

my best freind was in a line at an amusement part with her bf and the guy behind her taps her on the shoulder and says ..i bet your wild in bed she turns and laughs and says what? and he says well yea yoiu know..cause of the dreads..

strange i know nbut thought id share

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Chris Anderson
@chris-anderson
12 years ago
6 posts

I find the biggest difference is the people you attract, like SE said in his first post. It seems since I've had my dreads the people I meet are much friendlier and more my "type". A llot of conversations also start with my hair as the topic so I guess having dreads helps but in no way is the reason i Have them

andy macleod
@andy-macleod
12 years ago
15 posts

It is a conversation starter indeed, i think it makes us look more welcoming, were not afraid to be who we are, but thats about as far as I usually get, my chat must just be real bad haha although i have ended up with a very large widespread group of friends, which is something i value more to be honest. count myself lucky in that sense :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

conversation starter? haha ppl yell from passing cars or from accross the street haha no ..conversation ..just..nice dreads or respect..or wow thats the most amazing hair i ever saw

it does get comments started wether that results in conversation or not

lets just say..gets attention

and yea i have a very wide range of friends too impossible to even guess at how many

--
elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
For me no. My hair before I would say had lots of sex appeal. I noticed all the time that if I wore my hair up in a knot I seemed invisible almost to men a lot of the time. When I wore it down (waist length shiney and red) there was always lots of attention. Doors got held open, lots of flirting, people would ask me about my hair etc. With it dreaded, I think it gets attention. I'm not sure I do lolPS @Eva...I'm a married heterosexual female and even I'm in love with you lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

haha wanting to have a 3some with other members thats definaty sex appeal but yea evas got it goin on ;0

elke.in.alaska said:

For me no. My hair before I would say had lots of sex appeal. I noticed all the time that if I wore my hair up in a knot I seemed invisible almost to men a lot of the time. When I wore it down (waist length shiney and red) there was always lots of attention. Doors got held open, lots of flirting, people would ask me about my hair etc. With it dreaded, I think it gets attention. I'm not sure I do lol

PS @Eva...I'm a married heterosexual female and even I'm in love with you lol

--
sambo
@sambo
12 years ago
37 posts
Absafreakinlutely!! My dreads aren't anywhere near being mature yet, still kind of a fuzzy curly mohawky mullety mess. But I just went to a festival last week and it was hilarious how much attention I got, and from women who wouldn't look twice at me the year before when I was clean shaven with short hair. I think it's more to do with the fact that i'm in a relationship with a beautiful woman who I adore (and who also wasn't there) than my hair though, women seem to be able to smell that confidence from a mile away. It was also funny that I seemed to get constant compliments from women, and constant ridicule from men - especially one friend who tried and failed with wax dreadlocks a few years ago :p
gregory mcclellan
@gregory-mcclellan
12 years ago
4 posts

im not sure if my sex appeal increased but now i dont have to break the ice when meeting new females girls approach me and ask me about my hair all the time and starting a conversation with a girl is half the battle haha

Sam Bates
@sam-bates
12 years ago
3 posts

Ha ha well Im glad to see alot of yall are getting positive feed back from your dreads. I am a college student and on my campus dreads are not very popular. I've yet to be flirted with by a female, it could be the dreads along with my beard that turn people away but its very rare that I hear/see girls wanting to talk and flirt. Oh well haha

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form