Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New member of the fam :)

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
14 years ago
411 posts

We have recently lost all of our pets to age and health issues in the last couple years which has been very sad and we did not want to rush out and get new pets...well someone my husband works with approached him asking if he knew anyone who wanted a python as she was given it as collateral a bit back and knows nothing of them and the guy never came back for him, well we lost our snake about a year and a half ago (rat snake) and my son's been wanting another and POOF now we have a 5ft python who is great with kids and his name is actually the same as my husbands nick name Cai (k-eye). I was worried our daughter (almost two) would be scared but nope she loves it and they are both sitting in front of the cage speaking "snake" lol it's way cute!

updated by @shanxon-lemasters: 01/13/15 08:51:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

awww cute but theres an animal lovers group this shoulda gone in

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
14 years ago
411 posts
Oh =( sorry about that
Dave2
@dave2
14 years ago
71 posts

very kool, what type of python is he.

i have a year old north eastern carpet python a.k.a darwin carpet snake.

she's still got small snake syndrome(lol) so is still snappy but she's got beautiful pattern/colour(pix on my page)

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
14 years ago
411 posts

We were told he's a ball python but we are not positive and have been doing some research to see, will get pics up soon tho :)

Medusa
@medusa
13 years ago
57 posts
This brings back memories!! My son (now almost 20) had two ball pythons as a child, they make very good pets, and teach kids a lot about a sometimes misunderstood group of creatures!

Shanxon Lemasters said:

We were told he's a ball python but we are not positive and have been doing some research to see, will get pics up soon tho :)

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
so sorry about your pets :o( we lost our 13 year old lab last year, we have a 12 year old goldie that was just diagnosed with a brain tumor. Although they lived long lives it's still so hard. I can't imagine not having a dog at my house nor can I imagine any other dogs ever living up to the ones we've had, it's rough. We have a 6 foot albino python, snakes are so cool!
Tori
@tori
13 years ago
34 posts
Speaking of Ball pythons... Here is ours, His name is NOFEET and we adopted him...hes very friendly and our kids LOVE him!
updated by @tori: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts

updated by @naturalwomyn: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I love the albinos, but was just recently introduced to caramel pythons and WOW they are amazing! We ended up with a pet rat now too cause Cai is a little on the picky side of his colorings of his food lol, and I'm so sorry hear about your goldie dog, I grew up with a black lab as a best friend and had him die in my arms of bronchitis and old age, was very hard.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form