Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

cutting dreads? donate to cancer patients

Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
That is good news! Sign me up....in a couple years. :)

MagicMeganMama said:
Sure can. Since the hair that sheds, stays in the dreads, you can keep growing and growing them.

Crystal O. said:
Maybe someday my dreads with be mature and healthy enough and I will donate...I know I will be self-full though and want to keep them a while...can you grow them real long and cut a foot or so off to donate, or do they have to be cut close up to the root?

updated by @crystal-o: 07/27/15 01:33:28PM
Craig Dampeer
@craig-dampeer
13 years ago
1 posts
Dropped mine this past Sat now I'm trying to make contact with this person with no luck so far
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
have u been emailining them? or contacting here email em and keep in mind they volunteer not fulkl time so be patient u will hear from them ass long as u emailed em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
kye
@kye
13 years ago
14 posts
When my dreads become really long i will mostlikely donate a length and be left with my desired length.
Nabbatron
@nabbatron
13 years ago
13 posts
This is just what i was looking for,has any body made contact with them yet
E-lon Etana Marquis-Dunn
@e-lon-etana-marquis-dunn
13 years ago
1 posts
I have been thinking about cutting some of my dreads off and I first though about just saving them, but I would much rather they be used to make wigs for cancer patients. My mom just found out that she has Multiple Myeloma (cancer in the plasma cells) in Sept 2010. She might have to go through and intensive round of chemo which will probably make her hair come out. Hopefully my locks can be used.E-lon in ATL GA
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

try emailing them?

--
c21dread
@c21dread
12 years ago
17 posts

@ soaring eagle

hi- anybody heard from them ?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

have you emailed them?

--
c21dread
@c21dread
12 years ago
17 posts

ye mate. I have dreads for 23 years. time to go soon methinks. very long and heavy. would make at least 2 or 3 wigs i reckon

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form