Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

is there any hope of human communication no matter his negativ evolution

zoubairi  hassan zebra
@zoubairi-hassan-zebra
15 years ago
9 posts
according to evolution s conception man is evoluated with a normal biology but does our recent man prove this normal biologic evolution or paleontologist has done a volentary mistake due to ideologicalpressurezebra marley morocco
updated by @zoubairi-hassan-zebra: 01/13/15 08:26:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
moved because it had nothing to do with dreading methodsif i uderstand the question correcvtlyman stopped normal evolution when fire was discoveredat that time we ended our normal diet and began eatting cooked food, including meat which was not natural to us, we aldso had heat to protect us from the elements so began shedding hairsoon afdter we constructed shelters began farming and hunting instead of gathering and more and more we went away from a natural evolutionsurte our minds evolved alowing us to shelter ourselves from the environment and eventualy create chemicals that replaced our natural biological functions like immunity systemsbut all the while we became aparently stronger more dominanmjt over nature we also became much weaker, unable to deal with the environment and misroorganismsthat surrounded us without relying on technologies like medicines air conditioning heat and shelterhumans as a specias should have been able to survive ice ages naked without shelter..we shoulds have immunities to many oif not mosrt disseasesbut now we have become so weakened that a cold bug in another species (bird, swine and so on) can be severely devastating to us unless were able to conquer it in time with new medicationsthe evolution of ouyr brains stopped the natural evolution of our bodies and our arogance that our brains will solve every problem may one day prove to be the destruction of our species.i like your topics cause i never really know what your getting at so it allows for random free flowing thinking

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Evolution is a conscious choice, and a choice of consciousness.SE is right, when we left "Eden" we left our natural home. I agree with SE's statement on many points, however, I do not believe we should be able to weather an ice age naked. Such phenomena are a natural cleanse of the world and an important part of the natural cycle. Complex shelters are irrelevant however since we are designed to live in a subtropical climate.We only need clothes, heating, bedding, and fire because we are trying to simulate that climate at all times. Thus is the essence of our folley. We foresake what is naturally perfect for us so that we can use our "powerful intelect" to "manufacture" it for ourselves. We think we are terribly clever when all we have really done is created a plastic prison wrought with toxicity and constructed in the image of our vanity. We created a self serving system of lawws that have no bearing on the greater good. If a law must be enforced by man it is irrelevent. Natural law is self enforcing. You disobey the law of nature and there will be reciprocal consequence.Natural law states that we must always eveolve. To break that law is to perish in vain.Choose consciousness in all things and evolution will find you. It is as true as gravity.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
when we talk about evolution theres natural evolution and unaturaltheres a species of bug that was bread in a lab to not have a mouth, not eat, just live 1 day , just long enough to breed and die theyre evolution was not natural but influenced by unsatural elements (genetic manipulation)our natural evolution was halted ass well when we deviated from a natural existencewe becvame less and less able to adapt to changing envoronment instead we tried to vconquer it.so far we have had reasonable sucess but weve become a very fragile species in the processat the same time our greatest threat is the same thing we depend on to save us..our minds..we can conceive of great advances like fussion/fission even creatting mini black holes ..tyhings with potential power to extenguish all life on earth..then we think were smart enough to not destroy ourselves..weve teetered on the edge of destruction for a long time now making the air we breathe vbarely breathable andthe water undruinkable..but we always think we will come up with last minute solutions just before devastation Jelly said:
that's all good...except we ARE still evolving. Never stopped and wouldn't unless we all lived in lead-lined rooms. Gamma radiation from the sun and random genetic mutation are what causes the phenomena we here on earth call evolution. We are no more protected against it in our modern homes than the birds and beasts of the field. Cavemen are/were better protected than we are. To say that we are no longer evolving is a ridiculous assertion. How would you even know we had evolved or not when it often takes generations of gradual, almost unnoticeable change?

J

J

--
zoubairi hassan  zebra
@zoubairi-hassan-zebra
15 years ago
1 posts
i thinkmister soaling that the fire discover was an area like h bomb now and the french film had told it to us incounscieously in my view this universe s equation is not not created or done to be evoluated in the interest of collectivity cause hormones with which we are coded seems to be far away from our ideal thoughts to which we are , us pooer were fighting for : selection s formule seems to be the right equation for which we are here fever s equality habit weaks men and declined man and live in halucination . who had expected that neichzer will be transformed to a zombie man in aushwitz s jungleyour reply is so large and rich and open vast subjectszebra marley
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i never said we stopped evolving i said we stopped evolving NATURALYevolution isnt just mutation from gama raysgama rays more then likely only account for harmful mutations..tumores birth deffects and the likenatural evolutionm comes from adapting to a changing environment and food supplythe ones wjho are most suited to the new environment survive while those less adaptable die..lets say the temp is droppping, hairier humans would out live the balder ones so slowly the species as a whole becomes harierwhen we stopped living a natural existence out bodies stopped evolving by natural means

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
mr zebrapleaee log in to 1 of the 3 accounts you already have instead of creatting a new account for every reply...thanks

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
and????its exacrtly what i saidevolution occurs when 1 genetic abnormalitry has a more survovability to current climatic and environmental conditionsit says absolutely nothing about gama rays..lolu read too much sci fimutants and all that Jelly said:
here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

that's a good place to start

J

Jelly said:
dude, pick up a science book. seriously.

J

soaringeagle said:
i never said we stopped evolving i said we stopped evolving NATURALY
evolution isnt just mutation from gama rays
gama rays more then likely only account for harmful mutations..tumores birth deffects and the like
natural evolutionm comes from adapting to a changing environment and food supply
the ones wjho are most suited to the new environment survive while those less adaptable die..lets say the temp is droppping, hairier humans would out live the balder ones so slowly the species as a whole becomes harier
when we stopped living a natural existence out bodies stopped evolving by natural means

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form