Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Pilgrimage to the Heart of Nature: Suggestions/Support

Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
14 years ago
292 posts

Hello Everyone,My the site has really exploded! Awesome work SE and all the admins. Many of the original members know me and are somewhat familiar with my work and my philosophies. I am about to set out on a brand new venture that is very much in alignment with the foundation of this website. I have given up all non-essential material possessions and am accepting a call to service. As I continue to pursue my Naturopathic Doctorate, I will be setting out by bicycle on an indefinite trans-continental journey to gather informative perspectives from a variety of conscious groups and individuals and spread the philosophies of natural reform. I will be on bicycle and staying out in nature while I uncover the powerful but often overlooked pockets of awareness to establish a new understanding of a practical and expedient "return to nature". My focus is of course diet, lifestyle, community, fitness, agriculture, spiritual integration, etc. As I travel the Americas I will be visiting natural health centers, retreats, studios, "gurus", "masters", yogis, doctors, gatherings, events, workshops, shaman, and beyond. The whole project will be documented and published weekly (at least) through my new website. The website is a magazine format and includes an abundance of information and entertainment including hours of real life, real time footage of my journeys. The site and the journey itself runs on a small membership fee of less than 10$ per month or 60$ for a lifetime subscription. I will also be uploading plenty of free info as well but the journey cannot continue without contributions from interested participants. Since I have taken a vow of poverty as part of my service, all profits raised each month that exceed the neccessary amount for the journey will go directly to www.FarmSanctuary.org to assist in the rescue, rehab, and placemnt of factory farmed and abused farm animals.This particular post, however, is not just a promotion for the site. I know that there are so many unique and interesting people on this site from all over the world. I am accepting any suggestions for places to add to my journey. If you know of a person, place, site, or event that you think would be a good fit please let me know.The website is

updated by @didjeridurian: 01/13/15 08:47:06PM
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
14 years ago
292 posts
This is especially directed to the Rainbow Family who I believe has a strong presence on this site. I am sure those gathering would be a wonderful place to explore such possibilities, find connections, and directions...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
good to see u againand i started a few new sites too that well at leswst 2 of em may be a good place to ppst some info and at leasst where u will be when in the calandersthe sites are www.peaceloveharmony.org (its got 137 form=ums with more to come) www.greentechnologiesforums.com theres a couple more but those 2 are the 1's that would be directly relatedgatherinmgsonce u get to 1 and talk to folks they will direct uu tothe next and the nextshawnee is comming uptheres info here and on www.philadelphiarainbowfamily.org

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
HAHAHAahahhaha i love this guy arnold he seems like a great dood hahahahhgood luck with that trip man and God speed!!!Nams
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

brother i know u havent been on long but i deleted the website link as i think its been compromised cause it caused a  virus attack just when i was scanning for broken links

naturespilgrims  contains a hacker code now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form