Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

man the wierdest thing just happend

cody1886
@cody1886
14 years ago
97 posts
i was sleeping and dreaming having cool dreams then all of a suddon some little creature ran up to me and scratching at my stomach and jumped in me. Im superscared and i think it was a demon really wierd and im to scared to go back to sleep and all my lights are on now and i refuse to turn them off
updated by @cody1886: 02/14/15 01:52:30AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha its just a dream..i started getting into the habit of continuing my dreams after i wake toll i reach a conclusion so go close your eyes drift back into the dream while still awake and resolve the fear..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
cody1886
@cody1886
14 years ago
97 posts
Ok but its scary i felt it all like somthin really happend that wasnt but i do pay really close attention to dreams if their isnt a group about dreams i should start one
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
i had a dream once, that was so real, that when i woke up, i thought the person i was dreaming about, that their arms were still wrapped around me..it was the weirdest thing in the world..i've had this kinda thing happen before..
Pranee RN
@pranee-rn
14 years ago
23 posts
My 4 yo woke up the other day looking franticly for a stapeler or tape, I asked what he wanted it for and he told me there was a really cool thing with his eyes closed and he needs to staple it before it goes away! LoL!!!
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
I was up north hiking a 43 km trail in the mountains beside a fiord sleeping from place to place when one night we slept near a place were Native Americans use to live. that night I woke up and I heard wales singing and I saw a glowing white man like creature run up to me and it jump right at my feet. Its eyes where red and it had pointed teeth. It jump "in" me. I started kicking and screaming my friends woke up, I did not tell them any thing I just said I had a bad dream. Back then I believed in demons and I have a very active imagination, the proximity to the old village kind of spooked me out in the first place. Don't worry that was like 6-7 years ago and today I am feeling great. The mind can play some interesting tricks on us.
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
OMG yesterday I had a dream that was horrible (so more like a nightmare) and in my dream I was trying to go to sleep because I needed to rest, and my dream's dreams were me stirring in real life, and I would fall back asleep and 'wake up' in my dream. The situation in the dream was really bad though and I kept saying "this can't be happening. why can't this just be a dream" and I did the sleep/waking/dreaming between me and my dream like 3 times before I actually woke up fully in real life. When I woke up I was so relieved that it really WAS a dream. It totally sucked, I normally don't have dreams I can remember, so the bad ones really stand out.
cody1886
@cody1886
14 years ago
97 posts
Dreams inside of dreams i think those ones can ne cool as long as they arnt scarry. Soaring eagle how d we make a group that we can talk about dreams in
Matthew
@matthew
14 years ago
109 posts
In all seriousness, I once had a dream I was being chased by some creature. Something with claws. I had fallen, and it had grabbed and scratched my right ankle. Luckily I had got a way. When I awoke, my ankle burned, and had 3 little scratch marks. I still have the scars. It's weird, but I dunno. I haven't had a dream like that since.
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
I've had this happen to me before! Once i was dreaming that i got grabbed by something, and i woke up and i had these mad weird bruises on my arms..I didn't even think about it till now, and honestly it's just a little weird..just thought to share that little bit with yall..the weirdest part was that they were evenly spaced like strong fingers left them..and this has officially freaked me out, specially since ima bout to go to sleep.. Matthew said:
In all seriousness, I once had a dream I was being chased by some creature. Something with claws. I had fallen, and it had grabbed and scratched my right ankle. Luckily I had got a way. When I awoke, my ankle burned, and had 3 little scratch marks. I still have the scars. It's weird, but I dunno. I haven't had a dream like that since.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form