Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi im scared cause i lied to a cop;

Ciaralynne Altiery
@ciaralynne-altiery
14 years ago
19 posts
So like I was really scared and all so please don't think I'm a bad person.Someone stole my bike, so I called the cops and they found the people and brought my bike over and then they asked me if I saw them take the bike and at what time so I said I saw a black male steel it because he was the one I saw riding the bike. and I said um around 12. when really I didn't see them steel it, & i was actually the female who stole it.but I wanted my bike back so I said I did see it. But now the cop is going to the boy school to see if the kid actually was at school and he was so like can I get arrested for lying to a cop about something so little? cause I am like really paranoid and I regret lying.
updated by @ciaralynne-altiery: 02/14/15 04:27:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no but it wont help ypur case the kid might get off and youd not do well in any damages suite but u got your bike back worse thing is the kid might be pissed and hold a grudgeill tell u a lil story of lying to a cop, and i only lied cause well the charges were a joke anywaybut me and 6 freinds were arrested once for...conspiracy to shot the president (reagan) because my neighbour organized a protest which i didnt even go to but i had a flyer fotr it in my pocketthe flyrer had a shaded out area around city hall saying people with guns and an x in the center matked the president and another shaded out park saying people u can trust..worse protest flyer ever!!!so anyway 4 hours after the protest abnd after the president left town i was headed to a party downtown walking through the subway concourse with a gas mask bowl under my jacketthe transit rentacops saw me fumbling with the gas mask so searched us found the map and decided it was a conspiracy to shoot the presidentsoin they take us and this gets even funnier (especialy since i was tripping)they search me and find 8 hiits of acid the cops say is this acid i say yes but i dint think its too good, he hands it to the other cop and says here throw this away..no charge for that..so they question me about the gas mask i said i borrowed it and was using it in street performancei got questioned by fbi detectives narcotics agents (they also found a tin with vitamins and 2 tylenol 3's, ) i didnt know the tylenols were in there and they kept asking what they were and i said i didnt know (which i didnt) but after throwing away 8 hits of lsd they were going to hold me for tylenol! just cause i was honnest about the lsd but they thought i lied about the tylenol but i really didnt know what was in there..anyway long story short i gave a fake name fake story thru it all lied about everything except the lsd they threw awaythen when they released me i was skipping down the street laughing my ass off like a lunaticwas just such a crazy situation all the way aroundsometimes getting arrested actualy is fun

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ciaralynne Altiery
@ciaralynne-altiery
14 years ago
19 posts
But i cant tell you how freaked i am. i was scared in that description up there ^ thats when it had just occurred so heres a more detailed story.some kid stole my moms bike and I saw him riding it so i called the cops and the cop showed up with the girl and the guy in the back seat and my bike so the cop asked me if I saw them steel the bike and at what time and I lied and said I saw the black male steel the bike around twelve when truthfully i didn't see anyone steel my bike, and it was actually the female. But the two kids lied about where the bike was, it was actually up by my house next to my front door and they said it was at the end of my drive way. so the cop said he was going to go to the boys school to check to see if he was in school which he was so like im really scared. I just wanted my bike back.I feel really guilty because I accused the male when it was actually the female. I was scared they wouldn't give my bike back. I've never had an encounter with a cop before though, I mean I cant explain how freaked out I was.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u can call em and tell the truth it wont help any potential charges against thenm tho it lowers your credibility but at the same tom,e u dont want kids in jail over a boke probation or just being scared is enough so just call and set the record straight tell em u were scared tell em exactly what u said here Ciaralynne Altiery said:
But i cant tell you how freaked i am. i was scared in that description up there ^ thats when it had just occurred so heres a more detailed story.some kid stole my moms bike and I saw him riding it so i called the cops and the cop showed up with the girl and the guy in the back seat and my bike so the cop asked me if I saw them steel the bike and at what time and I lied and said I saw the black male steel the bike around twelve when truthfully i didn't see anyone steel my bike, and it was actually the female. But the two kids lied about where the bike was, it was actually up by my house next to my front door and they said it was at the end of my drive way. so the cop said he was going to go to the boys school to check to see if he was in school which he was so like im really scared. I just wanted my bike back.I feel really guilty because I accused the male when it was actually the female. I was scared they wouldn't give my bike back. I've never had an encounter with a cop before though, I mean I cant explain how freaked out I was.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ciaralynne Altiery
@ciaralynne-altiery
14 years ago
19 posts
no charges were pressed they got to walk away soaringeagle said:
u can call em and tell the truth it wont help any potential charges against thenm tho it lowers your credibility but at the same tom,e u dont want kids in jail over a boke probation or just being scared is enough so just call and set the record straight tell em u were scared tell em exactly what u said here

Ciaralynne Altiery said:
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
that is fucking hysterical!!! soaringeagle said:
no but it wont help ypur case the kid might get off and youd not do well in any damages suite but u got your bike back worse thing is the kid might be pissed and hold a grudge

ill tell u a lil story of lying to a cop, and i only lied cause well the charges were a joke anyway
but me and 6 freinds were arrested once for...conspiracy to shot the president (reagan) because my neighbour organized a protest which i didnt even go to but i had a flyer fotr it in my pocket
the flyrer had a shaded out area around city hall saying people with guns and an x in the center matked the president and another shaded out park saying people u can trust..worse protest flyer ever!!!
so anyway 4 hours after the protest abnd after the president left town i was headed to a party downtown walking through the subway concourse with a gas mask bowl under my jacket
the transit rentacops saw me fumbling with the gas mask so searched us found the map and decided it was a conspiracy to shoot the president
so

in they take us and this gets even funnier (especialy since i was tripping)
they search me and find 8 hiits of acid the cops say is this acid i say yes but i dint think its too good, he hands it to the other cop and says here throw this away..no charge for that..so they question me about the gas mask i said i borrowed it and was using it in street performance
i got questioned by fbi detectives narcotics agents (they also found a tin with vitamins and 2 tylenol 3's, ) i didnt know the tylenols were in there and they kept asking what they were and i said i didnt know (which i didnt) but after throwing away 8 hits of lsd they were going to hold me for tylenol! just cause i was honnest about the lsd but they thought i lied about the tylenol but i really didnt know what was in there..

anyway long story short i gave a fake name fake story thru it all lied about everything except the lsd they threw away
then when they released me i was skipping down the street laughing my ass off like a lunatic
was just such a crazy situation all the way around

sometimes getting arrested actualy is fun
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
I hit a cop once >:-D (well technically he's a sheriff)That po po drank my Arizona Ice Tea so he had it coming.luckily for me He's my brother in law. so I'm pretty much on the safe side.:D
Moneybags McGuilicutty
@moneybags-mcguilicutty
14 years ago
33 posts
lolthat won't be bad, one day back in the day, like two yrs ago i was smoking and i had my pipe in the back of the trunk, and my stash, i always stick it where my jack goes in the trunk just wrap it up in paper, and the car smelt like bud and the cop asked me if i was smoking and i was like nope, and he said it smelt like it and i told him it could be my cologne, and he asked what kind and i told him i don't know the brand it was a marijuana scent from Trails(like a smokeshop) that i purchased, and he wanted to search my car, and i was like do you have a legitimate reason to search my car sir, because he pulled me over because my license plate light was out, and he was like it just suspicious if you don't let me, and i told him it's not like i have a nuke in my car sir, he wasn't too happy, and he said he could get a warrant, and i told him go ahead i have all night, and he totally pussed out, he let me go, lucky me, but no worries, you should be fine, i just wanted to tell my good story(lol have plenty of them, arizona cops have nothing better to do but try to find stupid reasons to pull people over)
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
well now, they can pull you over bases on skin colour >.<<br /> Moneybags McGuilicutty said:
lol that won't be bad, one day back in the day, like two yrs ago i was smoking and i had my pipe in the back of the trunk, and my stash, i always stick it where my jack goes in the trunk just wrap it up in paper, and the car smelt like bud and the cop asked me if i was smoking and i was like nope, and he said it smelt like it and i told him it could be my cologne, and he asked what kind and i told him i don't know the brand it was a marijuana scent from Trails(like a smokeshop) that i purchased, and he wanted to search my car, and i was like do you have a legitimate reason to search my car sir, because he pulled me over because my license plate light was out, and he was like it just suspicious if you don't let me, and i told him it's not like i have a nuke in my car sir, he wasn't too happy, and he said he could get a warrant, and i told him go ahead i have all night, and he totally pussed out, he let me go, lucky me, but no worries, you should be fine, i just wanted to tell my good story(lol have plenty of them, arizona cops have nothing better to do but try to find stupid reasons to pull people over)
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Just chill out. If there weren't any charges filed and you weren't asked for a testimony under a "Penalty of Perjury" seriously don't worry about it.Cops are allowed to "lie" to us.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form