Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Place your bets

Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
Ok, so Kookii is due to give birth to darling son number 2 in a couple of days. Looking for a chance to score some cool beads and other dread crafts? Pop into the Fun and Games group and place your bets on a date. Winner will take all. Dont miss out on the chance to score some goodies. While you are there - send your best wishes to our Kookii!
updated by @kath: 01/13/15 08:26:00PM
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
sep 2
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
shes using a crowbar for a dilodo as we speek trying to pry him outbut that kids stuburn and bent the crowbarnext step...jackhammer Beksta said:
Kookii, you betta be having tons of baby-inducing sex today...gotta pop tomorrow, remember! :P

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Pregger popping! Yay!Cant decide, august 27 or 28. August 27 is Mother Teresa's birthday, but august 28 is Martin Luther King Jr's I have a dream speech day. Hmm, 2 public figures I respect. Im confused wether becksta chose today or tomorrow so I'll go for the 28th even though I'm more hoping for the 27th...that would be awesome.
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
pop into fun and games. and place ya bets. we are betting little homemade dread crafts so you have to bet to be in with the chance to win and to make it fair to everyone else! Puppy said:
Pregger popping! Yay!

Cant decide, august 27 or 28. August 27 is Mother Teresa's birthday, but august 28 is Martin Luther King Jr's I have a dream speech day. Hmm, 2 public figures I respect. Im confused wether becksta chose today or tomorrow so I'll go for the 28th even though I'm more hoping for the 27th...that would be awesome.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form