Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Who wishes to sell homemade stuff online? :)

Brocky (:
@brocky
14 years ago
25 posts
I currently have a little project i am working on and i was looking to see how many people wish to sell their own creations on an online dedicated to independant crafters :)Please reply here or to my inbox if you are interested.I am also considering which charities/websites to add donations to from each product sold online. Any ideas welcome, Dreadlockssite.com will be one of them :)Thank you :) xx
updated by @brocky: 02/14/15 08:06:20AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome um whats the project details tho i mean ppl can already sell on etsy and then add theyre shops to our shops here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brocky (:
@brocky
14 years ago
25 posts
I am currently still working on all the details.im not sure what sort of conditions the other stores have, but i dont feel it hurts to try and set things up myself, gives me something all the more to be proud of.ive always wanted to set up a store and it wont hurt by trying.I have a very cheap hosting solution which means i could run the site off advertising or very low interest on products sold by users, i am also looking at companies who produce hippy style gear and become a reseller so i believe if i have the option there why not let the people of the world have another place they can spread their love and joy with :)I'm not sure how even you get with running this site but with profits i make in the store profile i will be making donations and this website will be one i could possibly do on a monthy basis because ive found it so helpful :)x
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesomeim actualy working on a couple sites now and have a shared hosting like thibg its reakl cheap and can have unlimmited sits hosted on it and at most if it ever got real big would just be another 5 a monthwhile were talkig do u know anything biut joomla?im trying to set up a sife using that and its not goung well..lolbut ill put that off till my other prijects done then workin on 2 more

--
Brocky (:
@brocky
14 years ago
25 posts
Thats pretty cool se :)and yea, ive use joomla a few times, its quite amazing :)I deisgned my first website from completely nothing when i was 12, it was also about nothing too haha but it worked!and when i was 13 me and a friend of mine made about 6 different designs for Flight simulation :) and we also worked on a website trading, buying and selling games.and since then ive been working on blogs using Wordpress, i manage one for some friends who are obsessed with writing, and ive had a few plays with joomla :) I also know about databases, CSS, aswell as PHP.Im happy to help if you need it my friend.x
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
absolutelyso glad ive been stumbling thru it and having massive headaches but sleep deprivations not helping eitherok soheeres the plani have 3 sites on this host now1 is 90% done thats a wordpress site local rainbow page www.philadelphiarainbowfamily.org then i got rainbowtribe.info i want this to be a hipstory page with varios hipstorians to be able to login and edit a whole series of huipstory articlesthen the 3rd www.rainbowfamailygatheringsonline.com? i forget gotta look that 1 up..lol theres nothing there yet but want an archive site where we can have ppl upload pics vids stories music etcafter all those are done i think ui want to recreate the greenteck and legalize sites on there too to be cheaper..but if u can just help me figure it all out why things arent working right for me and that would be great unless u wanna be an admin and more active i mean we could host the store on there too

--
Brocky (:
@brocky
14 years ago
25 posts
Ok well if you wish for me to help out on the joomla or wordpress inbox me the details and ill have a good :)i can set up the joomla for you aswell.
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
i for one would be interested in using yet another site to get my stuff out there. i currently have a shop on etsy,and im in the process of getting another going one is for handmade clothing,accessories and jewelry and the other shop is going to be herbal dread stuff and soap products, i wanted to set up on artfire but honestly its like 12 bucks a month which i cant afford etsy is only 20 cents an item so yeah i think any of us with shops would be interested i know i would be :)
Brocky (:
@brocky
14 years ago
25 posts
That is awesome Heather :)I think sellers would enjoy having as many shops as they could to share their pride and joy :)I am going to be contacting a Eco wear company based in Australia about wholesale items to sell on the store :) they do Bamboo, Hemp and aswell as Wool wear :)its all exciting! :)x
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
yeah the more sites we can share our goods on the better! i for one dont really do wat i do for profit i do it because it helps me relax and i price it accordingly :) i mean i have 5 children so a lil profit really helps (any profit helps) and the more sites out there the more chances u have to make a lil profit...i also just like being able to help people out i mean not everyone can afford a $30 dollar tam so u know i price to help people afford the things they need. which is why i cant afford to set up shops with some of the other sites the monthly fee is more than wat i can make in a month. so something that charges a fee for a listing or a fee on a sale is generally better for me because i dont get a lot of sales right now (but i suck at advertising) would the thing your trying to set up be advertised? or would all the shops still have to pretty much advertise themselves? Brocky (: said:
That is awesome Heather :)

I think sellers would enjoy having as many shops as they could to share their pride and joy :)

I am going to be contacting a Eco wear company based in Australia about wholesale items to sell on the store :) they do Bamboo, Hemp and aswell as Wool wear :)

its all exciting! :)

x
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form