Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i call BS

Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
Well, you'll be glad to know that I agree - in fact we are working on a major site update and it will be made even more clear that wax is not necessary (just as I have made it clearn in my wax controversy video). I will give the benefits of using it properly and the potential pit falls and people will do what they want.What I don't agree on is that dreads started with wax are "short term" or inferior. The vast majority of people that cut dreads do so because they have no idea what the commitment is like. They quit because it's more work than they thought. Many others take them out because of work, school, sports, parents, life changes ect. The idea that everyone would keep their dreads for 10 or 20 years if they were started w/o wax - and that wax is the reason for cutting them is ludicrous.Waxed dreads can be healthy, and they can come together much faster. The instructions seem to work great for my customers who follow them....Yet it doesn't seem to work for some. Why not focus on why it sometimes doesn't work? Let's look at a real customer who has had a problem. You are the only customer that has stepped forward. Maybe you can help.yet another email from kjc i doubt that he is goignt to do anything cuz he still wwont fess up about the 1000s of customers who complain im still the only one to come forward in ten years lol hahaha wow
updated by @justin-gibson: 01/13/15 08:44:11PM
Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
i Have a really good idea everyone who has had a bad experiance with dhhq sind a short vid clip and we can make a huge compilaation vid post on youtube and noone can deney it then? how does it sound
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Worry not, Mr Clean is getting a handful of complaints already. He started this thread probably as another experiment.... http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/i-have-questions-about?x...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i love the compilation vid ideaand umm jonny look at how many ppl did indeed cut off waxy dreads then regrow em wax free and intend to keep em a lifetimeno they havent kept em 10-20 years cause u only started destroying dreads 10 years ago

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
**BUZZER NOISE*** Fail.Nope wax dreads don't come together quicker, its stuck hair not knotted.People have a hard time committing "They quit because it's more work than they thought."Um thats kind of the point, WITHOUT the wax there is NOTHING to do. NO WORK.PSThis OP is BS
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
You know keeping dreads for 20+ years may not be for everyone. I want to keep my dreads for life at this point in my life but I can't really say what I'll want in 5, 10, 20 years...But that doesn't mean that I'll ruin my dreads now. I want to choose if and when I have my dreads removed. I don't want to get rid of them because they're rotten or dirty. I want it to be my decision with no other influences.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form