Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

join the fight and stop johnny dirty

Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
Ok well iv been on facebook on DHHQs page and iv been commenting on eveyones comment telling them all the truth i know.but im only one person so people who go to the page thing its only me that doesnt like all the lies they are selling. so if more than just one person more like 20 would get on and back up my comments and add their own we could make a difference maybe not a huge one but we might save a few of the people who are out for real dreads and just dont know better. so any help would be awesome.
updated by @justin-gibson: 01/13/15 08:43:50PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
got a better idea ill make u an admin on the dreadklockssite fan pageu can post in dhhq as yourself and post the link to our sires fan page there u will post anything u want post all the links to dreads gertting cut all the truth about jc everythung make that fan page come alive and grow as much as this sireu can still post on dhhq bur quieter less argumentative just post stuff like ..i think your being misled dreads shouldnt be waxed and shouldnt be so much wotrkl you should check this out..and post relevanyt links to our fan page send me a message on fb ill set u up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
yeah i get what your saying. didnt really think that one through all the way lol Knottysleeves said:
I have mixed feelings about that.

I agree it's important to counteract all the terrible advice being given on there, but... it's a DHHQ fan page. That's their space. It's not a page about dreads and dreading in general; it's a page they set up to help sell their crap. Even though it's a public site, I think it's important to respect what it's for, even if we don't agree with it. It's one thing if people individually choose to speak out and reply to comments there, but an organized effort to "spread the truth" comes pretty close to trolling, even if the intentions are good & worthwhile.

We wouldn't like it if DHHQ supporters invaded our forum en masse to preach wax & product use, right? :-)

Much as I despise DHHQ, I think it's more respectful (and more effective) to reach people BEFORE they actually get to the DHHQ fan page.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form