Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

6 weeks in and LOVING it

Mama Harrison
@mama-harrison
14 years ago
117 posts
I have been quite busy this week and I have had my hair tied up for a few days and have only taken it down to sleep at night and haven't had a chance to look at it until tonight and WOW--they are going crazy and all loopy and I LOVE it! It looks like my natural waves are starting to creep in to the length and I am so glad because I love my wavy hair and was hoping dreadlocks wouldn't make me lose my waves. I have so many locks that are making loops and shrinking up and getting fuzzy, but mainly the loops are just funky. I am posting this because i originally thought I wanted more manicured locks and wasn't that into the messiness of dreadlocks, but now that they are growing out of my head I am in awe of what my hair is doing on its own :)My camera broke, otherwise I would be posting some rad shots of this loopy madness.Also, I wanted to add that I think that sleeping with my hair down and not tied up or restricted is a huge factor in it locking up so quickly.SUPER HAPPY.
updated by @mama-harrison: 01/13/15 08:43:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we want pics! im so happy your happy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
14 years ago
66 posts
I'm so glad you're happy (:Even just reading your words, you can feel the happiness radiating from them. It's lovely to here how someone is enjoying there journey so muchI wish you all the best and more happiness! (:
Mama Harrison
@mama-harrison
14 years ago
117 posts
I'm so glad you're happy (:

Even just reading your words, you can feel the happiness radiating from them. It's lovely to here how someone is enjoying there journey so much

I wish you all the best and more happiness! (:
Mama Harrison
@mama-harrison
14 years ago
117 posts
When i get a new camera I will post pics of the loops :) soaringeagle said:
we want pics! im so happy your happy
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
I originally wanted the more manicured looking uniform locks, until I started and mine are sooper loopy crazy. I love them that way.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Same! I don't have a single one that is straight, Even the thinnest ones, they're all loopy and I love them!!Congrats on your loops mama..can't wait to see some pics :D Jake Holland said:
I originally wanted the more manicured looking uniform locks, until I started and mine are sooper loopy crazy. I love them that way.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form